One of the grossest things in the whole world to me is loogeys. I don’t know if that's how you spell it, in fact, I don’t think I’ve ever written the word loogey down, what I mean by loogey is the phlegm that people hack up and spit out. Could anything be grosser? I think I’m pretty tough, I don’t consider myself a girly girl, but hearing someone hacking one up will always make me dry heave – always. The only thing grosser then hearing someone hack up a loogey is seeing one…or so I thought. So I went to Kuhns the other day and was getting Aubrey’s carseat out of the car. That parking lot is super tight and crowded, so tons of people drove right past me while I was doing this, including some people on motorcycles. So I straightened up with the carseat and noticed there was a huge fresh loogey on the ground right next to my foot. Just as I was thinking how lucky it was that I didn’t step in it, I realized my left calf felt warm and very wet. It took me a good 30 seconds before I could bring myself to look and yes, I had loogey on my leg! The only thing I can figure is that someone driving by, probably one of the motorcyclist, spit a loogey at me while he was driving by. I’d like to think they weren’t aiming for me, but maybe I’d cut them off or something, I doubt it but who knows. Anyways, thank goodness for a well stocked diaper bag. I used at least 10 wipes to clean off my leg and then another 10 layers of hand sanitizer on my leg and my hands, with me gagging and shaking the whole time. I mean, who does that? There’s been a lot of talk on blogs about rednecks and I think spitting loogeys out your car window is definitely redneck. But spitting loogeys out your window into a crowded parking lot full of people? That goes beyond redneck - that’s just plain white trash! So I now realize that the grossest thing in the world isn’t hearing someone hock a loogey, or even seeing the loogey, but having the loogey on your leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This picture has nothing to do with my post, but I didn't
want to leave you with something so gross, so here is
something cute, my niece Shannon (almost 3) and Aubrey
(about 2 months here).
5 comments:
Ga-rosss! That is unbelievable- that is the trashiest thing I have heard of! Who does that????
I am gagging! That is just about the nastiest thing ever! You are completely right...white trash all the way. Really, who does that?
DISGUSTING! I would have puked right there in the parking lot. I really hope the person wasn't aiming for you because that would be horrible. WT!
LOL!!!!!!! You make me laugh. That is so dang sick that you had that one your leg. People are nasty. It is like they were raised in barns.
That's what you get for shopping at Kuhn's! You can't expect to avoid the white trash when you wander into their territory. Oh, and by the way, that is absolutely disgusting, and I lol'd!
Post a Comment