Sunday, November 4, 2007

Just some Aubrey Pics



Teaching her the essentials early, how to operate the TV remote.










Aubrey's Dr. Evil laugh

9 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Aubrey looks happy in MOST pictures. Can't wait to see you and make sure you bring that green seat thing.

kdalpias said...

I love the pictures of Aubrey! I love her big smile. What a cutie!

Lindsey said...

Ohh what a cutie pie! I can't wait to see you guys at thankgiving!

stace said...

what a cutie. have you heard about the recall on Bumbos. Just don't use them on countertops or high places.

Glad to see you join the blogging world.

Amy said...

Adorable little girl you have. How did you get a Bumbo already? Wasn't that supposed to be a Christmas gift? I love the brown flower, it's bigger than her head!

Brooklet said...

I really like the dr evil pose. I wonder what she is plotting??

I love that she has the biggest happy smile ever! I have the same look that she has whenever I get control of the remote!!

Gina said...

She looked so cute on Sunday in this little dress! She is adorable!

Libby said...

OK, Aubrey is SO cute! Oh my goodness I love her little smile. Good work Melanie. She's a keeper for sure.

Jana said...

That hat is ADORABLE!!!! I am so glad I am ordering more. She has the sweetest little, (BIG) smile I have ever seen. It makes me want to laugh.