I'm finally getting around to doing our Christmas and New Years post. We spent this Christmas in Utah with Zach's family. Anyone who was out west this year knows it snowed almost the entire time. I hate it when it snows here, but when it snows in Utah....we get giddy, thinking about all the powder at the ski resorts! I got to go snowboarding twice, which was so much fun. I can't wait to teach Aubrey to ski (not snowboard). She'll look so cute, doing little french fries and pizza with her skis!Here Aubrey is being held by her Grandpa and she's trying to eat her great-grandma.
More family fun!
Cousin Mason and Aubrey
Now, for my New Years Goals....
-Lose weight (of course)
-Participate in a triathlon and beat my previous time by 10 minutes
-Sit up straighter
-take a photography class
-Master photoshop
-Cook dinner 3 times a week
I don't remember Zach's goals exactly, but I think they had something to do with giving me footrubs every night.....
Cute video of Aubrey squealing - before you start gettting worried about shaken baby, I'm the one bouncing around with the camera, Aubrey's really not moving that much!
8 comments:
Hey, let me know when you do your triathlon, I want to do another one too!! What do you think of the ceramics class? I got more info, $60 covers everything. If you, Elise and I do it we may be the only ones in the class. That would be great!!
Sounds like you guys had a great time in Utah. I can't wait to see you guys soon. I also added lose weight to my goals. I don't want people don't barf when they see me in a bathing suit. I can't wait to see Aubrey on the beach, in her little bathing suit!
I love the video. She is growing up!!! And I am so glad you updated!!! :)
Sounds like a fun trip. I like your new years resolutions. A lot lighter than my own. At least I can be your new work out partner. Yay, I'm excited. PS thaks for helping me make my blog cute like every one elses.
I think Aubrey was squealing for you to STOP tickling her. She looked a little out of breath at the end.
That is SO cute! Aside from the camera shaking! j/k. I love when little babies laugh!
There is nothing more infectious than a baby's laugh! Loved the video. If you made it through the first 6 months of a new baby and you are still basically normal you can do ANYTHING! You will accomplish all your goals.
I liked how sitting up straight was on your goals, I have never noticed that you had a problem with that.
Utah looked cold and fun! I didn't realize you snowboarded, though I shouldn't be suprised.
The video of Aubrey is so funny! I love to hear her squeal!
Post a Comment