Thursday night I ventured downtown with some girl friends to see the Lion King. It was a fun night in a lot of ways, no kids, no husbands :), nice dinner, theater, and going downtown, which I rarely do. I don't think any of us were that impressed with the restaurant (Palomino) but the ambiance was nice. I think the more I pay for food the less impressed I am. I've never raved over a dinner that I've paid more then $14 for, but I will dream about $2 chick-fil-a nuggets for months after. My ideal restaurant would have white table linens, at least 3 forks, crystal glasses, and a chick-fil-a menu. The show was worth the money (way better then Beauty and the Beast). And a girls night is always therapeutic!I seem to be the only one trying to look buddy-buddy in this picture. 
We look a little more like friends in this one!
14 comments:
That was such fun. And most definitely better than Beauty and the Beast. What were we thinking? Anytime you go to chic-filet, call me. I don't think I could ever get enough of that place. I have about 6 Polynesian sauces in my fridge as we speak. :)
you like chick filet too. gross. I just dont get it. too much grease. Looks like a fun night though. I bet you guys talked so much crap about everyone =)
also, is that blonde lady like 6'3??
Not even close, Libby's only 5'12.
thanks melanie for defending me! what a good friend! and i like that you remembered the 5'12"- nice :).
Sounds like you guys had a great time...and chic-filet is healthy...you can get a whole wheat bun and forgo the fries and have caffeine free diet coke! Nutritious and delicious!
Glad you had such a great time at the theater. A night of culture and no kids can do wonders. I agree about the food thing...I have yet to beat a $7 cafe rio burrito.
Looks like FUN! Someday I want to see that one. I heard it was phenomenal. Wo doesn't like Chick filet? Yummy!
Sounds like a fun night! I'm with Rachel on this one...I've never been a fan of Chick fil-A! I'd take a JBC over that any day.
heck yeah JBC is the best and cheap, you can't go wrong
I am so jealous you got to have a girls night out in the Burgh. You all look so great! I bet it was fun.
Chic-Filet sandwiches are pretty tasty other than that I don't have a clue. I don't even know if we have one where we live. But we have loads of Carl's Jr.'s I like their Ice Cream Shakes:) It's all fatty.
It was great talking to you on the phone. I believe your number is programmed into my speed dail right under my mom's speed dial#. So it just may happen again:)
SO fun! I am with you on Chick-fila! YUM!
So I have been doing the gym MWF 6-7. You are more than welcome to meet me! I'll tell you my work out schedule and you can work out with me too if you want :)
Post a Comment