
How long did you date? A year or a year in a half, depends on who you ask or your definition of a “break”
How long have you been married? 4 years
Who eats more sweets? Probably me, unless the sweets are cookie dough. Zach will literally eat it until he's sick. If cookie dough was a drug, we would need to hold an intervention for him.
Who is taller? Zach, 6 foot 3 inches, me, five foot 3 inches
Who is the better singer? Zach
Who is smarter? I don’t like this question. Okay, fine, maybe Zach. But I think I could be a dentist too.
Who does the laundry? Me, Zach isn’t allowed to
Who pays the bills? Mostly me, I set up all the direct deposits
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch depending on which side Zach feels like breathing on that week. I make sure not to be downwind.
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? That would be Zach, I try to avoid it.
Who drives? Mostly him. Zach is too much of a backseat driver with me. His favorite comment is “Why are you aiming for the potholes?”
Who is more stubborn? Me, definitely me. Zach is pretty easy going.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
Who asked who out? Zach asked me out – we went to a Christmas devotional. Very BYU, I know.
Who said I love you first? Zach, to which I said thanks, and gave him an awkward pat on the back
Who proposed? He did, to which I said thanks, and gave him an awkward pat on the back. Just kidding, I said yes.
Who is more sensitive? – Me, I’m a pretty typical girl


TIMPANOGOS SUMMIT MARCH 2004
RAINIER SUMMER 2004
CASTLETON TOWER SEPTEMBER 2004
MOAB OCTOBER 2004
BRYCE CANYON SUMMER 2005
ANIMAS RIVER, COLORADO, SUMMER 2005
COLORADO SUMMER 2005 MOVED TO PITTSBURGH SUMMER 2005
AND GOT A DOG

ACADIA NATIONAL PARK, MAINE SUMMER 2006
KATAHDIN SUMMIT, MAINE SUMMER 2006
WEST RIM TRAIL, PENNSYLVANIA OCTOBER 2006 CHURCH HALLOWEEN PARTY 2006
WASHINGTON DC MARCH 2007
OHIOPYLE WITH NEW ARRIVAL AUBREY! AUGUST 2007
NIAGARA FALLS, SEPTEMBER 2007
SEVEN SPRINGS FALL FESTIVAL, PA, OCTOBER 2007 Our latest pictures aren't quite as adventurous, and rarely have Zach and I in them at the same time, but we are loving our latest adventure of being parents! We might only dream about doing some of the things we used to do, but we still came out way on top in the trade off. I mean, have you seen Aubrey's cuteness?
12 comments:
Ohh, I get to be the first to comment...1st, you make Steve and I look incredibly BORING! 2nd, you are so ripped in some of those pictures. 3rd, who took your pictures together in some of those...you're in the middle of no where! 4th, aren't you glad I sat on you and forced you to wear make up on your wedding day...you looked very pretty and now have seen the light and wisdom (Beneift). 5th, yes, Aubrey was a nice upgrade!
You make me laugh so hard!!! That whole post was hilarious. I think you could totally be a dentist. So what is Zach is the top in his class. Aren't there mostly men in dental school anyway? Those rankings can't be too accurate. :) And you are by far the most adventurous friend I have. I wish I was more like you. And your friend Melissa is funny.
Your friend Melissa is really funny:D And I loved your post too. I'm definately in the "you make us look boring" category. Lulu looks so tiny in the picture, I still can't believe it's been 3 years already.
so i am thinking back over the past 4 years of Jeff and my marriage...BORING and actually quite LAME! you two know how to live!
yes, your "friend" melissa is very funny...
hilarious post and loving these pics... obviously you two were meant to be because no other two could have made that perfect combination of genes.
Being a parent is by far the scariest adventure by far...I agree that sweet Aubrey is an upgrade! But you can still have other adventures...once an adrenaline junkie...always an adrenaline junkie!
That is so great that you guys have been able to do and see so much toghether! I have been impressed at what you have still done with Aubs. Your adventures haven't ended, that's for sure! Kids or not, I think you guys will find time to do all that "fun" stuff too. Congrats on 4 years!
Dang, you guys have been busy on your many adventures. I didn't realize just how many places you have hiked/climbed/visited etc. I know your fun adventures will cont.!
Haha.. you're too funny. I should have married you. You do so many fun things. I know what you mean about wearing the pants. Dan thinks I am bossy too but in reality I just know what is best for all of us. Just looking out for the ones you love right!
ps. you're at least AS smart as any of those dental boys. I bet none of them did as well as you on the ACT.
Yes, your friend Melissa is really funny, or, is it because I'm your sister! Must be in the blood(even though we're polar opposites).
I have to give you a shout out for all the maternity clothes you've let me borrow. Looking at my 3 tops I took out of storage, I realized I only still like one of them. I think the red one is my fav! Thanks sis! Maybe we'll name our boy Mel, after you!
YOu make us all look incredibly BORING! I loved looking at the pictues- my favorite is you and zach with lulu, kissing in front of the bridge.
And I don't know if I get any kudos for this, but I knew that Melissa was your sister.
And were you really considering not wearing makeup on your wedding day??
I didn't know you guys were so granola:) Just kiddin. You are a very cute couple who really know how to have fun with each other and that is wonderful! I love revisiting our travels and adventures and I agree that time does fly when your having fun and I am thankful! It will be 7 years for Rhett and I this coming July and I feel like we were just walking through the Temple doors just yesterday.
Post a Comment