This past week we spent a super fun day at an indoor water park with some good friends. Since it was typical spring weather here (meaning cold and drizzling), it was the perfect way to spend the day. I felt such a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day b/c we managed to have a great time even with little kids! Aubrey got a gold star for the trip, she was on her best behavior ever. And then what really made it the best day ever was that we stopped by the outlet stores! Thanks
Amy and Mike for planning the trip! It would not have been nearly as fun if we'd gone by ourselves!



We ended the week with our annual Cinco de Mayo party. Had to stay inside again b/c of the weather, but still had such a fun time because of some great company! Although I'm so sad that so many of you are moving - you losers! I think I found the ugliest pinata ever - it was beautiful.

Just some of the girls, Brooke, me, Stefanie, Michela, and Christen.

One of the only pictures of Zach and I together in a long time! Happy Birthday Zach! If it weren't for you and your bday being conveniently close to the fifth of May, our Cinco Fiesta tradition might never have started!
8 comments:
oh sad!! I LOVE your cinco parties. I have been thinking of starting to do them here except I have no yard which makes a party in May bogus when people are trapped in my cramped front room. I love Aubrey's little swimsuits. I can't wait to get my little girlie in a cute little one piece, they're just too cute on those tiny bodies.
Wish I could have been there.
LOVE the Aub pics...I didn't know there was an indoor water park. You know how I feel about water parks!
Did you have your party at the Church...must have been an event if you had to move to a larger location.
PS You're looking skinny...as I continue to expand!
Aubrey is the cutest ever! and her smile is the last picture is for me...thanks it was such a fun day.
I thought of you on the Cinco of May and the fond memories we had celebrating the victory over the Frenchies at your lovely home.
Aubrey is a super cutie pie! She is getting so big!
Hey Melanie, I was at ceramics last night and a bunch of your stuff is ready to glaze and some pieces are completely done and ready for you to take home. Mike was going to email you about it and I don't know if he has, but I thought I would let you know. You should come to our class next wedensday, it is fun! Hopefully I will see you there.
Looks like fun. I remember the cinco de mayo party the last year we were in the Burgh. So much fun. It has been hot here in CA like 104 it's to hot to even go to the local water park for Maeryns sake. I think she would overheat. An indoor park would be better for the wee ones and those with fair skin.
looks like fun! aubs is looking mighty cute! so aud finally started blogging... finally convinced her/coerced her/threatened her. you can check out a link to hers from mine... love ya.
Post a Comment