Friday, June 13, 2008

It's always a good time for a pajama party...

I've been in love with the pajamas at Gymboree since Aubrey was just a newborn. There's something about their snugness that makes them so cute on every little baby. I've had at least one pair for Aubrey in every size she's gone through and since I take pictures of her every day, I also have lots of pictures of her in every size and color of these pajamas. It's so precious to look through the ones she's grown out of and wonder how she was ever so small! So here's the sequence....

0-3 months size
3-6 months size - way too baggy! 3-6 month size - getting snug!

6-12 month size - a little big
6-12 month size - just right
12-18 month size - she's growing up so fast!
And I guess you're never too old to have a pajama party. Some friends planned a girls night PJ party. No one showed up in some cute Gymboree footy pajamas, but most of us had sweatshorts on so I guess that's the adult version. Thanks Libby for planning and Jana for hosting such a fun night, I think we left at 2 am? It took us about 15 minutes to finally get the right picture of all of us. Some of the attempts.... The money shot

10 comments:

lindsey gruwell said...

Aww, Aubs is SO cute! I do love all her pajamas. I didn't realize that she was so grown up. I can't wait to see you guys in 5 weeks.

Linda said...

Aubrey is ADORABLE as always! The get together was a lot of fun, and everyone looked pretty snugged in their pjs:)

Jana said...

That was a fun night. I say that is how we do GNO from now on. Way easier and cheaper. :) And I love all the gymboree pj's. That yellow pair was a SERIOUS favorite of mine. Sad when she out grew it at 2 days old.

Melissa Hodgen said...

I think the obsession runs in the family. Two words...Mom's house coat. I've already got most of Shannon's PJ's for next year and have to force myself to stop buying more. Plus, what do we wear around the house? What am I wearing as I write this comment?

Aubster is getting so big! She too must love her PJs because she looks so happy. Can't wait to see yoU!

Brooklet said...

My favorite are the butterfly ones. Of course, Aubrey makes them look so cute. I agree, pjs on babies are so so cute- especially the snug gymboree ones. I have a couple from Claire that I am excited for Morgan to fit into soon.

Michele said...

I love the progression...cute pj's

noelle said...

i love pjs, too! we're gapkids pj wearers over here. aubrey looks so warm and snuggly!

Candace said...

Oh my heck those pictures of Aubrey are the cutest! I wish that we could put chase in some of those cute p.j.'s, I'm always afraid he'll get to hot so it's usually a onesie for him. That's what we get for living in sunny AZ I guess. That girls night sounds like so much fun, what a great idea, I might have to steal it.

Cherie said...

This looks like such a fun idea Melanie!! And I agree that Gymboree pjs are the best :) Thanks for sharing!!

The Dorny Family said...

There's nothing like a sweet-smelling baby in her jammies! Aubrey is so cute.