So instead of taking the time to put together my own post, I'm going to link 2 recent posts by friends of mine that I would like to think I would have done if I was more of a creative writer and not so lazy.....
Coincidence? I think not
From my friend Brooke's blog. She is a fun and quirky writer. I used to think she had a really funny life but then I realized she is talented enough in her writing to show the humor in any situation. This post is near and dear because it features my little girl.
My Pittsburgh
From my friend Tiffany's blog. Tiffany is full of life and energy. This post is all about Pittsburgh. There is so much to explore and appreciate about this place if you just LOOK for it! She highlights many of the things that I also love about this place.
4 comments:
Now that I no longer live in the burgh, I can safely say how cool and unique that city really is. Would I want to live there for another 6 years, no...but still a cool city and a fun blip on our life radar. Enjoy it while it lasts, you'll be out of there very soon (unless Zach matches to Pitt which would also be exciting)!
I am so flattered! You are so sweet, it makes me want to cry.
By the way, I love your other friends post too, I was laughing so hard that I did cry a little. She has a darling blog and I love her writing style too.
Please come back to the Blogging world! I miss you.
Post a Comment