Saturday, December 6, 2008

pictures

Just some pictures I've taken over the past couple months. My favorite is the last one!






10 comments:

Michele said...

Wow you really do have a good eye Melanie...I will have to hire you before you head off to the ghetto.

BusyMama said...

Would you stop being so talented? You're making the rest of us look bad. I love your new background!

Brooklet said...

Okay, first things- I want you to take a family picture of us in front of that bridge the Miracles are on. It is beautiful and so pittsburgh.

Second- I love that colorful wall the boys are in front of.

and third, that last picture is lovely, i have a feeling it will be hanging in your dining room in Memphis!

The Jungle Explorer said...

It was great to see the three of you. Too bad you can't come out to Utah more often. By the way, I love the new blog background and I love the picture of the little blond girl against the wall.

Amy said...

It's true, you make me sick with envy! Great pictures. I agree with all of the comments thus far. Can't wait for you to do more practicing with Emma. I love the bridge pictures. You may have to make prints of the last one for all of us so we all can have it haning in our dining room where ever we go.

Jana said...

I seriously love your pics. You are so good at it. When my baby is born I want your talent to be put to use!!!

tiffany and darren said...

Love the pictures!! But what's new? I always love your pictures!!!

noelle said...

lovely! these are so fab!

Megan and Charlie Miller said...

Mel you are amazing with a camera! I love all of them. We should have had you take our family picture this year. I have not been aggressively seeking fam pic because I want to loose more weight first. Shame on me for missing out. You could probably make me look good no matter what.
The Christmas party I wanted to have this year is not going to happen as you probably assumed. I do want to do something at our house eventually. After we paint it and embellish a little more.
Seriously you are one talented chicka.

JoDell said...

These are incredible! Where do you find those places let alone take such amazing pictures? I'm impressed, as always.