
When will it end? Winter hasn't officially started yet (not til December 21) and already I'm DONE! I've had too many white-knuckled, skidding, anti-lock brakes engaged, praying and yet somehow saying bad words in the same breath moments for winter to still be 7 days away. Aubrey at least is enjoying it. The other day she brought all sorts of clothing to me to get bundled up to go outside (see below). I knew she wanted to go outside because she was trying to put her socks on her hands (again see below). She thinks they're mittens.
wishful thinking Aubrey, wishful thinking. Those sunglasses are about as useful in a Pittsburgh winter as a screen door on a submarine.
15 comments:
I am SO with you! I told you about me totally crying on the way to the church party on account of the snow! Hopefully this is my last cold winter EVER! I thought for some reason I would see you at church today but you are already gone. Have an excellent trip home and a very Merry Christmas! We'll miss you.
Love the outfit. I guess she has your childhood sense of fashion. Remember the little girl who dissed you and said that someones outfit was almost as ugly as yours? Anyways, why don't they make big chanel looking glasses for kids. I would totally buy them.
I think the ice covered roads are the main reason I do not enjoy living in the Burgh! last Friday I just about had a break down and I wasn't even driving! Cory slid right through a stop sign and it was so scary! I never thought I would love salt so much!!!I get positively giddy when I see the salt truck!
sorry! We're just getting to feeling like fall here. The leaves are finally bright and colorful. You should move to CA.
It's weird, I don't know which I prefer, the white snow of the Burg or the sunny, snow-free, zero degree weather of the O! I feel you though!
By the way...love the pics of slobs! Too cute!
wow, it's been so long since i've even seen snow. i freeze when the farenheit dips down under 75. i'm a sheltered woman. as for aubrey, classic. i love this girl.
That is so funny, I think you need to take a vacation and come out to AZ, I hate to rub it in but it is absolutely beautiful here right now. I do miss the snow though, but we are going to UT to get a taste and then coming back down to enjoy the winter here, that is the only way to do it.
Aubrey is so cute! Are you guys in Chattanooga already? If you come down to Atlanta for any reason, stop by and see us! :)
I hate the winter too. I like a white Christmas and that is IT! Let's all move to CA!!!
Ah, I remember those days. Good 'ol Pittsburgh. Very cute pics. of Aubrey. She's definitley got a sense of style. :)
Ry hasn't really eaten anything she's allergic to for a long time, but when she did her eyes got swollen and she got hives all over her body. Thankfully we know what's going on now and aren't trying to force feed her stuff she's allergic to. Home already for the holidays? How fun! Enjoy
screen door on a submarine... very funny. :)
Aubrey's snow outfit looks really cute and very vogue- socks are the new gloves, or so I heard.
Wow! I am so behind! I read everything to catch up. I love thepicture of Aubrey and her sunglasses and the fact she likes to spend quality time in the kennel!:) Maeryn has been snuggling in Max's cat bed. Utah looked like fun it's nice that you were able to get some kid assistance. That's always nice. I had a dream this morning that my mom had moved close and I remember telling her how relieved I was that I could get a break once in a while:) Then I woke up.
The pic's you took looked great you find some of the most interesting and colorful places. Great artistry! Kudos to you!
Well, I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a spectacular New Year!!
Aubrey tries to dress herself? Cool, Can't wait for Camilla to try that.. Right now she just runs away from me when she sees me with her sweater and stuff. Silly. And those sunglasses.. yeah, wishful thinking for sure. Take care!
Post a Comment