
I must say, our time in Utah was very relaxing. I love the area that Zach grew up in. One of the highlights of the week was that my little sister Lindsey came and stayed with us and Zach's family. She is just so helpful and she loves Aubrey! She and Zach's parents were so helpful with Aubrey, maybe that's why I felt so relaxed after the week.
We went with Zach's family on the Heber Creeper's Polar Express. Zach said he'd never heard of the book the Polar Express which I was horrified by. It's the best christmas story ever! I mean, besides the one in the Bible of course :) So, does the bell still ring for you?

As you can see, Aubrey was an angel as always!

Lindsey had never been to see the Temple Square lights, and I was more then happy to visit there again. The last time I saw the lights, it was on a date, with Zach's roommate :) Unfortunately the story isn't as juicy as it sounds!

(I think Aubrey's learned to anticipate the flash when we put a camera in her face)
Zach and I were lucky to be able to visit his family and spend some time in beautiful Utah.
7 comments:
Aubrey cracks me up!!! I love that girl. Looks like a very fun time. Shame on Zach for not knowing the polar express. Good thing you are around to teach him all the important things. :) My bell is still RINGIN!
Aubrey is so feisty; I love it! I'm jealous that you got to see the lights at temple square...it's so pretty there! Looks like you guys had a blast!
I love Aubrey's fiesty pictures. Ry threw a big ol' fit today at the store, screaming at the top of her lungs and all. Your Christmas card pics is so cute, thanks!
I'm so glad you came out to Utah. It was great to see you and the fam. I can't believe Zach didn't know about Polar Express.
i wonder what would happen if aubrey and m were in one room together... i'm thinking a lot of drama. if aubrey is anything like m, she is an angst-filled, 14-year-old teenager trapped in a 21-month-old body.
I am so sad the cafe wasn't open when you went!! Next time.
It looks like you had a good time anyhow, Pittsburgh is glad to have you back!
Melanie,
Aubrey cracks me up. She looks like Zach to me which surprises me but she is adorable & feisty. So you'll be in Memphis-guess what we are moving outside of Memphis to Collierville or Germantown-at least we're supposed to. Fred starts work there on 1-5-2009. We have to finish 7th grade & sell a house before Logan & I go so as I say we're "supposed to move." See ya. Judy
Post a Comment