Friday, August 28, 2009

Hopefully....

I hope our next little girl can live up to the standards that Aubrey has set. To be specific, she will have big shoes to fill in terms of Aubrey's....
She has set the bar high!

20 comments:

The Bailey's said...

oh melanie.... Eric and I are laughing so hard... love little Aubs...she is so stinken cute~ love the pictures.

Brooklet said...

I, too, am laughing so hard. So funny!

PS_ We are moving to alabama next year and I am pretty excited about only being three hours from you! (does that make me stalkerish or just a good friend?)

Unknown said...

First off congrats to you! And second, you know that our kids are a carbon copy of us with our worst traits being the strongest. Ha ha ha! No offense there you know. I DO have Skylar so I have no room to point fingers.

Linda said...

Haha! I love Aubs personality, I'm just sad that we were only around when it was still developing. But it has been fun to see her grow on your blog. What a funny girl!

Amy said...

I love that little chickie! She is so FUN!

Amy said...

LOL!! That pic of her against the glass... oh man that Aubrey! What was going on then to make her do that? And, how did you have your camera ready for it? Too much. I'm jealous of Brooke moving to Alabama, not fair being only 3 hours from you.

Kara said...

haha, this was funny! I She is so silly!

Alys said...

Hey, we changed our blog, just wanted you to know.

seanlys.blogspot.com

alys

lindsey gruwell said...

I can't get over her pictures! If anyone needs a laugh, look at these. She is so proud of herself in the first picture and the second...well, I'm lost for words. But, seriously, too cute of a girl!

Tina said...

She is so full of personality!!! Those pictures are too funny. I'm excited to see what you're new little one will look like. It seems like each kid is so unique and it is fun to see the differences. :)

Stefanie said...

Congratulations on the baby news! By the way, I thought you were a cute pregnant lady.

Rachel said...

congrats. another girl. In my experience, it is the job of the older sibling to harass the baby so hopefully your kids will be different than mine.

Brandon and Natalie said...

She has set the bar high! Love the pictures!!

Hannah Ashmore said...

love the pics.

Kimo said...

Wow, this little one has a lot to live up to. I already feel sorry for her . . . always having to be in Aubs's shadow . . . trying to fill those shoes . . .

BusyMama said...

you crack me up! if she ends up being a bratty teenager, threaten to whip that one out for her friends to see. :)

BiblioBags said...

Too cute . . . BTW, I like your new blog categories like "Happy Valley" and the "Steel City" . . . although, I have a correction. I'm not "Homegrown" . . . I"m "Dirty South" baby. Actually, I'm "Dirrrty South"! And Tina is too . . . hah!

Michele said...

I would bet that your next girlie will be the polar opposite of Aubs...just as adorable but in different ways! Sisters...they will fight and be the closest ever!!!

My Suga' Baby said...

those pictures of aubrey are so funny! i can't wait to see what your new little girl looks like! do you have a name picked out?

the strip was fun! a little dissapointing but i'm going to give it a try again on the 12th! we're out on the sidewalk this time so hopefully we'll do better :)

Libby said...

that is too funny! love it!