i too love the card! perfect. the pictures are adorable as well. i want to meet that baby girl! i wish you lived close enough to drive up here next weekend when jana and brooke will be hear! bummer.
Super cute! Hey I saw a headband and thought of you because it would be soooo cute on baby T. It is at trendy tots in Provo, Ut. It is on my friends blog, byjess.com/blog, its purple feathers...I'll send you the pic...it would be great for pictures :)
beautiful pictures. T has such a nice complexion. So pretty. And that card does say a lot! I get a chuckle out of how many of those cards she sells.
we are going to try to make it to pittsburgh this weekend, if it ever stops snowing! I wish you were closer, too. i can't wait to be in Al and make road trips to come visit you!
Thanks for your nice comments. The school thing really is fun and I bet it would make 'A' feel so special with the new baby taking time away from her. I love the pics! You're amazing
haha I love the card :) Can I just say that your pictures truly are amazing. I want pretty much every one of them and they aren't even of my kids! :) Your little ones are darling!
14 comments:
I LOVE that card. (And the pics of your darling girls too). :)
i too love the card! perfect. the pictures are adorable as well. i want to meet that baby girl! i wish you lived close enough to drive up here next weekend when jana and brooke will be hear! bummer.
Love the red dress...if only they'd had it in Shannon's size...sign, oh well.
Hope you had a wonderful blessing day and can't wait to see the pics.
I need that card. I showed it to Steve and couldn't deny that Jacob is #2 on my list.
Super cute! Hey I saw a headband and thought of you because it would be soooo cute on baby T. It is at trendy tots in Provo, Ut. It is on my friends blog, byjess.com/blog, its purple feathers...I'll send you the pic...it would be great for pictures :)
As I was looking at your cuties I was in a state of "Aaaah how sweet", and then I read the card and started a good belly laugh! Awesome:)
I love the card too! Although mine would definitely have to say Edward on it:) Great pictures!
beautiful pictures. T has such a nice complexion. So pretty. And that card does say a lot! I get a chuckle out of how many of those cards she sells.
we are going to try to make it to pittsburgh this weekend, if it ever stops snowing! I wish you were closer, too. i can't wait to be in Al and make road trips to come visit you!
Thanks for your nice comments. The school thing really is fun and I bet it would make 'A' feel so special with the new baby taking time away from her.
I love the pics! You're amazing
haha I love the card :) Can I just say that your pictures truly are amazing. I want pretty much every one of them and they aren't even of my kids! :) Your little ones are darling!
go team jacob...... (again... thanks for standing up with me! :) )
That card is awesome! I love the pictures of your girls. They're cuties!
all right girl..u r just too good! love these pics...they are so darling..
Hahahahaha... Love the card! And your kiddos are adorable. Hope yoru Valentine's went well :)
Your pictures are so cute. Also, I'm glad we're on the same team.
Post a Comment