Amen sister! Such a cute girl! Next year, I'll just have graduated too, and daniel will be off track for summer. So we both can make it. I'll convince mom/dad that it's a graduation present for me.
We went to the same beach every summer as a kid. I have so many memories. I think it is a great tradition. And, A looks so cute looking at the water and waves.
6 comments:
Amen sister! Such a cute girl! Next year, I'll just have graduated too, and daniel will be off track for summer. So we both can make it. I'll convince mom/dad that it's a graduation present for me.
We went to the same beach every summer as a kid. I have so many memories. I think it is a great tradition. And, A looks so cute looking at the water and waves.
Sounds like a perfect pattern to me. I'm starting to love the beach more and more. I don't know now if I'll be able to live inland ever again.
I love that girl!!!!!
Adorable! You have such a cute little girl!!
Adorable! You have such a cute little girl!!
Post a Comment