
Miss A and I have been wanting to have this painting party for a while now. She had a friend over the other day and I decided to go for it. I'm glad I didn't know in advance how messy things would get or how long it would take me to clean them and the house up...bc I probably wouldn't have done it! But I'm glad I did because they had so much fun and I got some darling pictures of them!







10 comments:
You are one brave woman! And this lands you solidly in the "cool mom" category.
She's got so much spunk, I love her.
I saw this on your other blog and meant to comment. You are such a fun mom! That looks like so awesome. Party. Bet Aubrey will remember this for a long time.
That looks like so much fun!!! You are much braver than I would be! Love the pics of Miss A.... Where was T in all of this? Now that could have been fun??!!??
PS I got the CD of Pics...PERFECT!! Shed a few tears!
Um, what was that? Where was that? R U nuts? Yes, and that is one thing that's wonderful about you. I need to chill a bit.
So cute, I love it you are always saying you aren't a fun mom. Whatever crazy girl! Are you coming out this summer?
Oh, that does look like a lot of fun for the kids. But just thinking about the mess part of it is making my eye twitch.
you are the best mom ever! even I would never attempt that! miss your cute family~
what a good mom to let them do that! looks like they had a blast!!!
LOVE it!!! I miss having your creativity around. I miss having YOU around.
Post a Comment