Free Online Dating from JustSayHi
So you may only by 61% now, but give it time and you will be 100%- you will constantly be viewing things in real life as a possible blog entry.
I just took the test and suprisingly I am only 64% addicted to blogging- I would have thought higher. . .
Zach, hey what's up! This is Nate, did the survey, and looks like I need to blog more, cause i'm only 41%. I thought I should at least get a 50-60%. O' well, just thought I would say hi, and hope all is well. Stowers Fam
Brooke - only 64%! I'm disappointed in you, here I thought you were a true blogger through and through.
I am just as suprised as you are- I don't know what you would have to do to be 90%- eat, drink, and breathe blog?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So you may only by 61% now, but give it time and you will be 100%- you will constantly be viewing things in real life as a possible blog entry.
I just took the test and suprisingly I am only 64% addicted to blogging- I would have thought higher. . .
Zach, hey what's up! This is Nate, did the survey, and looks like I need to blog more, cause i'm only 41%. I thought I should at least get a 50-60%. O' well, just thought I would say hi, and hope all is well. Stowers Fam
Brooke - only 64%! I'm disappointed in you, here I thought you were a true blogger through and through.
I am just as suprised as you are- I don't know what you would have to do to be 90%- eat, drink, and breathe blog?
Post a Comment