Wednesday, October 3, 2007
I can't believe I'm doing this...
I can’t believe Zach and I have a blog. I have a friend (Brooke) who is a serious blogger and has been for a long time and proud of it. I didn’t really know what a blog was, so I would just make fun of it instead, like “hey, why don’t you go like post this on your like blog or something” or “are you going to go blog about this tonight?” (The bold parts should be said very sarcastically) But once I saw her blog, I realized that I wanted one! But I couldn’t admit this since I’d made fun of blogging, so I remained blogless. Then one day Zach created a blog for us, and even though I was pumped, I had to save face and make fun of him too “I can’t believe you are a blogger, you’re one of them now?” I was going to try and pretend I wasn’t into it and was just updating it for Zach because he’s busy and I’m such a good wife, but who am I kidding? I’ve wanted a blog for months and I don’t care who knows it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Just wait, you're totally going to be addicted. I am now. I love the pictures of your cute family. I love the slide show feature too. Ask Zach how we can get Mike into this blogging thing, he won't even do facebook! He makes fun of me. Maybe it's a lost cause.
Welcome to the world of blogging! I too, cannot believe that I am a blogger, and had some sarcastic thoughts and comments to say about it, but I have found it to be an invaluable resource in my attempt to stay connected to old friends. I am so excited that you have decided to join us and I love seeing the super cute pics of your little one!
it is funny AND cute! I am so glad you gave in to your inner blogger. I love it and I think you will too.
I knew it was only a matter of time. It's like an infectious disease that I am excited to see spread around!
I, too, was anti blogging before I started because I thought it was what teenagers did to find wierdo stangers on the internet. Plus, I didn't like to get involved in anything that wasn't around when I was in college. But I got over that! Still haven't gotten into ipods yet.
Love all the pictures of Aubrey, especially that bathtub picture- she is so beautiful! I expect you to regularly post, because I will be checking!
Ya hoo!!!! Like everyone already said, it was only a matter of time before you would cave. :) It really is so fun and I am so glad you are doing it. Just so you know, I check blogs DAILY. So keep the updates coming!
welcome! get ready for nights spent infront of the computer. you blog is cute...i don't know what you are talking about
Post a Comment