Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Fall Fun

Last weekend we went to the AutumnFest at the Seven Springs "Ski Resort" (the whole resort is about the size of Snowbird's bunny hill). Other then the hot chocolate tasting booth they had there (where I spent most of my time!), I liked Triple B Farms better. Below is a picture of us at the top of the ski resort - I don't think their season is going to start anytime soon. I forgot there was such a height difference between Zach and I!
We also had a fall party at our church. Zach entered the pie eating contest to defend his title as the champ from last year's party. I have to say, this was not one of my proudest moments as Mrs. Zachary Pitcher, especially when he started eating the table cloth. Gotta love him though! I think Chris Derrick cheated by storing half the pie in his beard.


















Aubrey say's "HAPPY HALLOWEEN"! (That's her laughing face!)

3 comments:

Libby said...

I love the family picture. The picture of Aubrey laughing is hilarious! So cute!

Jana said...

I am totally LOL at that. I can't see the pic of Aubrey. I don't know what is wrong. But I did love the pie eating ones. Chris and Zach.

Anonymous said...

That's my Zach. When he puts his mind to something, it almost invariably gets accomplished. Zach, I'm proud of your dedication to pastry-eating, as well as complete dominance of all church-related competitions. Keep representing for the PV stake, baby.