Today was Aubrey's 4 month appointment. She is 12 pounds 1 ounce (50 percentile) and 24.5 inches long (75%). How did a short fat mom end up with a tall skinny baby? Her head size is also in the 75 percentile. And she is apparently off the charts for lung capacity/screaming ability. After the nurse gave Aubrey her 4 shots, she (the nurse) said Aubrey was one of the louder babies she'd dealt as she dashed from the room - probably to save her eardrums.
The doctor said I could start feeding her that baby cereal if I wanted, but I'm not ready to deal with the mess yet, so maybe next month.
I promise I didn't take may camera to the doctor's office to take a picture of her crying. This picture is from a few days ago, right after church. She doesn't sleep at church and is one mad munchkin by the time we get home.
6 comments:
That is hilarious!!! Yes, she can scream, but the thing is. . . she is TOO cute!!!! So I can't really hear the screaming over the stinkin juicy cheeks. :)
You weren't lying yesterday...you really do stop to take pics when she is screaming! She does have pretty good lungs for such a little, long, skinny squirt! Love it!
Who is the 'short fat mom' you mentioned? The only 'Aubrey's mom' I know is a tiny little skinny-make-everyone-jealous-with-how-cute-she-is mom.
Exactly, Kim. So funny that you took a picture, but sometimes their sad faces are so so cute- unless they are really injured, then it just makes me sad.
I am trying to find all the student wife's blogs so I can add them to mine. I think I write just about the same thing once I find them which is, if you don't mind, I am going to add your link to my page and you are welcome to look at it tiffanydarren.blogspot.com
cute new blog! See, you don't need any help!
Post a Comment