Hi Melanie!! This is Heather (used to be Esplin) from BYU- your friend Amy is linked to my friend Rachel...I was surprised to see your name, but excited! You have a beautiful baby girl! She is about a month older than my baby girl!! Send me an email with your current address and I'll add you to my blog. heatheresplin at yahoo dot com. Good to catch up!
I alwayws knew Lulu could dance, but I had no idea the rest of you could. This technology is so much fun- a few months ago, my sister posted one of her and her hubby disco dancing. So much fun to be had on cyberspace.
I was looking at the Rabekah Westover Photography webside and blog and I have neve seen anything like it! I love it! When I can afford it I am totally going to book a session with her! How are you affiliated with her?
4 comments:
This elf thing is a must I see. It is funny with each new face!! Love it. :)
Hi Melanie!! This is Heather (used to be Esplin) from BYU- your friend Amy is linked to my friend Rachel...I was surprised to see your name, but excited! You have a beautiful baby girl! She is about a month older than my baby girl!! Send me an email with your current address and I'll add you to my blog.
heatheresplin at yahoo dot com.
Good to catch up!
I alwayws knew Lulu could dance, but I had no idea the rest of you could. This technology is so much fun- a few months ago, my sister posted one of her and her hubby disco dancing. So much fun to be had on cyberspace.
I was looking at the Rabekah Westover Photography webside and blog and I have neve seen anything like it! I love it! When I can afford it I am totally going to book a session with her! How are you affiliated with her?
Post a Comment