Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What I did this morning instead of cleaning...


9 comments:

lindsey gruwell said...

No way mel...that is so cute. What a cutie pie my Aubrey is! The picture is awesome. It looks like a professional took it.

Rachel said...

cutie nakie girl. I love it!!!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Great shot to begin with...then add the little attitude...priceless. Totally worth having a dirty house!

Jana said...

That is too cute. She is getting so big. And you are a pro at taking pics. Will you take my kids? :)

Gina said...

Are you kidding me? This looks awesome! She is a doll and the photography is great!

Amy said...

Great photography! Did you do that with your new computer program? Love it, way better than cleaning.

Brooklet said...

Still jealous about photoshop!!

What a great picture- she is such a cute, and I can see chubbs!

Kimo said...

What a great photo -Aubrey is DARLING!

Libby said...

oh my goodness! that is way too cute! way to go...although it doesn't hurt to have such an adorable little girl! i love that she has nothing on except that wonderful headband!