Monday, March 17, 2008
I'd like to vainly think that there are people out there who check this blog and are disappointed that I haven't updated in an entire month. Besides just my sister. Doubtful, I know, but here's the story. Our computer has died or is dying, hard to tell. Since we're too cheap to pay to get it fixed, we're waiting to get it fixed for free at Zach's school, which might be never at this rate. So let me tell you, it's been hard, I've have the cutest pics of Aubrey to post, and even worse, I never get to check any of your blogs! I know, I have a rough life. Hopefully the computer situation gets resolved soon, b/c I've filled up the hole in my time and life by watching the sitcom Reba. Yea, I didn't know she had a sitcom either until my computer was taken away. I'm to the point where I laugh out loud at Reba, so things are getting bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Luckily I knew the real reason you haven't been apart of the blogging world. Otherwise right about now I would start getting upset. Can't wait till everything is back up and running so we can hear and see about your trip to the Bahamas and NY. I'm one of those lame bloggers who checks everyday. I'll be waiting!
That was a lame post. Nice excuse!!! I don't buy it!!!! Get some pics up asap of your fun trips. I am so jealous. :)
OK, I just re read my comment and I hope you know I was just kidding about the lame post thing. I just meant I want you to post because I love you. That's all.
I have so missed cute pictures of Aubrey and your posts in general. Sorry to hear about the computer...if you need to come over and borrow mine you can.
Wow Jana! YOu need to back down and stop attacking. I can't believe you told me yesterday that you hated my cooking. HOw rude!
Melanie, I hope the computer situation remedies itself quickly. For me, not having my computer is like cutting my limbs off. Well that isn't really acurate, because I actually get a lot more done if I don't have my computer, rambling, rambling, rambling.
so sorry. I know how much that sucks since i had a virus and lost my comp for awhile. LAMENESS. Hopefully you're up and running soon and we can see your cute Aubrey. Do not, however, resort to posting reba jokes or clips in the meantime.
I was TOTALLY wondering where you were! I thought you were out of town or somwthing. I am glad all is well, besides the computer situation.
I wondered where you were, but since I am the queen of infrequent posts, I didn't want to judge you. Can't wait to see you back in full action!
Oh, and I saw a couple of episodes oof Reba a couple of weeks ago and was suprised that it was so funny. Who knew.
So I never see you any more and now I know why! I am definitely out of the loop:) Well, can I add a link to your blog? I am expanding my friend list, so I don't have to visit everyone's site through other's blogs! Plus, it is always fun to hear what all the moms are up to when I am slaving away at work:)
Yeah I've been missing your comments you leave me and your blog. Get it fixed ASAP!
Post a Comment