Sunday, March 23, 2008

Photoshop Practice

Here are some pictures of Aubrey that I was experimenting with the color on. The original pictures were way too blue, so I was trying to fix that and just see what different effects did. I know the only way I'll learn photoshop is by trial and error, but it is such a slow and annoying way to learn. I want someone to hold my hand. For example, the borders on two of the pictures. I was trying to add that to all the pictures but couldn't get it to work for the others. I'm sure it was something small and simple that was holding the process up, but I could not get it too work. On the upside, Aubrey and that cute hat are a match made in heaven!







9 comments:

Libby said...

oh i love that little girl!!

Amy said...

I love that last picture you took. I'm really considering that photoshop! You figured it out...tell me you secret! You know I'm talking about the font.

tiffany and darren said...

Great pictures!! Have you found a good photo class for us? You don't seem to need it though. Have you found a good photo class for me? I am glad you got to go to New York, I love that place!! I hope you got the message about the ceremics class being moved to next week. We are going to have to set up Tuesday nights we can make up together.

lindsey gruwell said...

Mel-I love that last pic of Aubrey the best! She is so cute. I wish I could just learn to use my camera :)

Kimberly said...

Cute Pic's Mel. You have a real talent I too love the last picture it really shows off her cute personality.

Gina said...

So cute! I really am so impressed with the pictures you get of her! You really make me want to get in a class and get the same photoshop program you have! What is it?

Melissa Hodgen said...

My favorite are the last two. I miss you Slobbers!

Brooklet said...

She is so cute! YOu need to teach me what you know about photoshop. I am clueless.

PS- I noticed the cute fonts on your side bar! well done.

Michele said...

I could just eat her up...great pictures!