I try and mess around on photoshop a few times a week and am VERY slowly figuring out how to do a few things here and there. I just purchased some pretty cheap action sets for photoshop, which is nice because someone else has done the work and I just have to click a button. So here are some of my experimentations from last week.
ORIGINAL PHOTO

FIRST ACTION (gives Aubrey an insta - tan, I've got to find a picture of myself to do this to!)

ANOTHER ONE

DID THIS ONE ON MY OWN (I think it looks "Twilightish")

ALSO DID THIS ONE MYSELF (I like how soft she looks)

4 comments:
keep posting pix--i love it!!!!!
xo.aud
Is Aubrey in a box?
Love the insta tan. Can't wait to see what else you learn!
cute. You are going to be a pro in no time flat!
i want an instant tan. while moving i am came across a ton of pics, and i found one of us at my May Day. I will have to get around to scanning it sometime.
Post a Comment