Aubrey (you see why we call her Slobbers, slAUBREY, etc) with my parents.
Cousins Shannon and Aubrey, they get along more like sisters. Aubrey is truly the most uncuddly baby in the world.
The cutest swimsuit ever.

How cute is this. The first pic is Aubrey at 4 months old and the next is 8 months later. This is making me miss having a little newborn - dangerous!


I have to give Zach some brownie points. A few hours after I got home from Tennessee, I left with my friends to join a mob of screechy teenagers for the Breaking Dawn book release. We are super cool, you don't need to tell us.

And then the next day ditched Zach to go rafting - so here is us finally reuniting. In case you think my pose looks a little awkward, it felt awkward too. We kept retaking this picture b/c I felt my arm looked fat so Zach finally jerked my arm behind my back right before this shot.
How cute is this. The first pic is Aubrey at 4 months old and the next is 8 months later. This is making me miss having a little newborn - dangerous!
I have to give Zach some brownie points. A few hours after I got home from Tennessee, I left with my friends to join a mob of screechy teenagers for the Breaking Dawn book release. We are super cool, you don't need to tell us.
And then the next day ditched Zach to go rafting - so here is us finally reuniting. In case you think my pose looks a little awkward, it felt awkward too. We kept retaking this picture b/c I felt my arm looked fat so Zach finally jerked my arm behind my back right before this shot.
5 comments:
Fun times. I hope youre joking about not looking like your sisters bc their aint no denying yall 3 are gruwell girls. by the way, i mailed your bows yesterday, so hopefully you get them soon.
Looks like you've been having a lot of fun:) And I totally miss having a newborn around too. But then I think about how crazy it might be with two rugrats running around.....
Bows? What bows? Does she have a website?
I love the Tennessee joke:) The picture of Aubrey and your parents is so cute. I can't tell if she's laughing or crying, either way cute! I'm glad you decided to ditch Zack and hit up the Twilight party and rafting. It was definitely worth it!
your blog just makes me smile, mel. :)
Post a Comment