
My beautiful friend Carlee and her cute baby boy! I've spent too much time with the dental student crowd because I can't stop looking at her gorgeous pearly whites! The poor baby was very aware of the uncomfortable situations we were putting him through, so all things considered, I thing we managed to get a few cute shots.





18 comments:
Those are so good, I wish you were here to take some pictures for us. I would totally pay you, it is so hard to find someone who doesn't take just the traditional boring pictures. Well all the pictures are gorgeous, you are so talented
oh man who's cute baby is that!! lol i'm kidding :) thanks again so much! i think they turned out great :)
Melanie! They are so good, I love them! You have such a talent for this. My favorite is the close up on the chair! And then the modest feet picture!
LOVE them! Especially the far away chair shot. The colors look awesome! Great job. From what you and Carlee said I was not picturing them to turn out that good. WRONG! They look great!
Nice Work. Beautiful subjects, too.
Once again, great job. I can't wait for you to shoot my baby. (that sounds really bad) I LOVE the ones on the chair!
talent. again.
i esp. love baby on the chair against that awesome yellow. definitely digging that yellow. great pics, girl.
Wow impressive yet again! I really like the photo's of the beautiful baby on the chair. So when are you moving to CA so you can take our pictures for us?
Thanks for telling me about the Pottery Barn chair. I ordered Maeryn one yesterday in the green Polka Dot. She is going to luv it!
those are awesome! he did a great job! i really like the chair shot. i don't know what you were talking about...there were a lot of good ones- more than with welles!
Can't wait to see what you can make out of my crew. What should we wear?
Wow Mel, these pics are awesome. I love the black and white one on the chair. Very artistic.
Your really quite good Melanie! I love the second to last one, the colors are great! So when are we getting together again?!
i didn't know you were such a photographer...those are adorable.
Great pictures! I loved ALL of them...doesn't hurt that the subjects were so darn cute! I love the first one with Carlee holding Hayden...totally my favorite.
mel, you are so stinkin talented! whenever i have a baby i want to hire you to take some photos.
I like the photo on the chair asleep, with the yellow background! of course they are all really good!
such cute pictures. I am sad I dont live close so you could do my naked Audrey. I tried to do some but I sucked. I love your artistic eye, like the chair.. very cool. you're getting quite good. you should start charging strangers.
Post a Comment