Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The past weekend I helped host a baby shower for my good friend Amy. I didn't have a chance to take any people pictures on my camera but I did get some of the decorations before the shower. I think everything went well and I had a lot of fun - especially putting together the decor! Congrats to Amy and thanks to everyone who helped out so much!


8 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

So cute!!! I love your pictures so much I want to cry...
You HAVE to stay here for specializing or at least come back when I eventually have a baby.
Please, please, please, okay good.
Thanks!!

Kimberly said...

The pictures look like they are out of a magazine! Cute decorations. I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you all.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Oh, so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm sure Amy will be on the ball with the people pictures! Wish I coulda been there with yins!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Oh, so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures. I'm sure Amy will be on the ball with the people pictures! Wish I coulda been there with yins!

Amy said...

Oh good! You saved me from doing a similar post. You did a great job and Kim is right, the decorations do look like they came from a magazine. You're the best! It was great!

Brooklet said...

it was very cute, my favorite being the little favors with the flowers! Well done!

Jana said...

Great shower. I loved all the food of course. :)

Stefanie said...

So you know I want you guys in Denver next year, but not only because you guys are awesome and we would have so much fun with you, but because you could help inspire creativity in me!! We'll babysit Aubrey for you!!