dental fraternity induction into OKU dinner
We are officially D-O-N-E with dental school! Zach's parents and my dad came to Pittsburgh to attend the graduation and help us move. It is wonderful to have parents and in-laws that are so supportive and willing to take the time to be here. Not to mention they completely loaded our moving truck! We started off the festivities with two award dinners for Zach, one for a dental fraternity that the top 10 of his class were inducted into and another for some International Society of Dentistry something or other. I went to this dinner expecting a long drawn out ceremony where lots and lots of people received awards. Come to find out, the whole dinner was just to honor Zach and one other dental student. I kept looking at Zach that night a bit speechless. It was good to have a reminder that I'm married to not just a smart guy, but a good guy as well! But don't worry, I keep him humble. Hey Dr. Pitcher, Aubs is poopy, get on that, I'm blogging :)
International College of Dentistry Award dinner
My dad, Zach's dad, and Zach's mom. Thanks for all your help!
The procession in.
Aubs practicing for her dental school graduation
21 comments:
Congratulations Zach! That's so impressive about all your awards! I can tell you’re going to be a great orthodontist! I hope these next couple years fly bye. But for now, I love having you guys close!
congrats to yall. where are yall moving?
Way to go smarty pants!!! That is awesome Zach. What an exciting day to be done, or nearly done, with school. Good luck with orthodontics!
Wow Zach! You are awesome! Congratulations!
I'm glad you guys will be closer. I seriously want you to teach me how to make those cute purses.
Congratulations! And, hang in there for the next three years. Zach will do great again and be a fantastic orthodontist.
Congratulations! That is so impressive. Good luck in Memphis!
Hooray, you're finished (sort of)!!! Congrats on not only graduating but with awards to boot! We miss you guys!
So awesome of Zach. Smarty pants. I am sad it is all over, but happy that we are all starting the next step to actually making a little money.:) Miss you!!!!!
very impressive! congratulations dr. pitcher!
You did it Mel! Oh and you too Zach. I love those moments of, "Oh, you're cooler than I thought." It's nice to have a husband like that instead of moments of, "Oh you are so white trash."
Adam has some poopy diapers that can keep Steve and Zach humble should they need to be taken down a notch.
Congratulations (to all of you)! I'm sure you all have mixed feelings about leaving Pittsburgh, but looks like, from your last post, that you're enjoying Memphis
I hope that every thing went well with your sister's transplant. It's good that you can be close to her and the rest of your family for the next three years.
Congrats you guys! How exciting! I hope everything goes well with the residency. I keep Hunter humble myself (isn't that part of my job description?!?). Take care!
Congratulations to you all! What an accomplishment!!
Congratulations Zach (and Melanie)! The residency will fly by just as fast as Dental School - promise!
Congrats Zach! I'm just glad I can say that I knew you when.
Have fun in Memphis.
Congrats to Zach and you- but it did all go too fast! I am glad you are enjoying memphis, I am sure it will go too fast there too!
congrats, to both of you! you are half the team, after all. and it's true. poopy diapers humble a man.
Congrats Zach, that is pretty awesome. I always knew you had it in you. You always make the right decisions....well except maybe when you decided to throw rocks when we were little. Yes, you remember.
Congrats to both of you for having dental school behind you. That's awesome about Zach's awards, Kev got the OKU one but he's not looking so cool compared to Zach now.
That's funny about the bags because my ward saw my bag and there is a group of girls making it now. Good thing my mom made one for me or I probably would never have one.
CONGRATS! What a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment