That's what girls are made of! Let's get right to it, we found out last week that we're having another girl!!! This will be the first and LAST pregnancy picture I will post of myself. Things are just going to get ugly from here on out. Chipmunk cheek ugly. Anywho...besides dwelling on weight gain, I've spent the last week thinking about this new baby to be. I just had my first OB appointment of my pregnancy a week and a half ago (health insurance issues as in, I had none) and then the ultrasound shortly after where I saw her so it's just now all becoming real to me. We're having another baby! And another girl at that! For some reason I'm having a hard time imagining life with two girls-will they be friends, will they fight, will they look alike, act alike? I'm just 3 days short of officially being halfway through my pregnancy and will be welcoming her into the world in January. I feel her moving constantly and have for weeks so I'm getting a little worried that she's going to be a busy one like the notorious A-U-Bs. But we are so grateful that she's healthy and doing well. And you better believe I have a couple sewing projects in mind for her arrival! Keep your fingers crossed that Aubs is nice to her little sister!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
sugar and spice and everything nice....
That's what girls are made of! Let's get right to it, we found out last week that we're having another girl!!! This will be the first and LAST pregnancy picture I will post of myself. Things are just going to get ugly from here on out. Chipmunk cheek ugly. Anywho...besides dwelling on weight gain, I've spent the last week thinking about this new baby to be. I just had my first OB appointment of my pregnancy a week and a half ago (health insurance issues as in, I had none) and then the ultrasound shortly after where I saw her so it's just now all becoming real to me. We're having another baby! And another girl at that! For some reason I'm having a hard time imagining life with two girls-will they be friends, will they fight, will they look alike, act alike? I'm just 3 days short of officially being halfway through my pregnancy and will be welcoming her into the world in January. I feel her moving constantly and have for weeks so I'm getting a little worried that she's going to be a busy one like the notorious A-U-Bs. But we are so grateful that she's healthy and doing well. And you better believe I have a couple sewing projects in mind for her arrival! Keep your fingers crossed that Aubs is nice to her little sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
35 comments:
I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats! BTW - YOU LOOK GREAT...I don't want to hear you talking about weight gain little miss skinny. I'm very excited for you!
I agree, you look great pregnant! Congrats on another girl.
Yay..a baby girl! We'll be out here in January to help you, but mainly watch the aubster.Yes, I am curious to find out this little ones personality and how aubs responds. I secretly hope she has a little aubs in her because that girl is just so stinking cute. And, I'll be the third person to say you look great!
nothing in this world quite like a sister, they are just the best! So excited for you and glad for blogging so I can see pictures of another beautiful Pitcher baby.
congrats! you look amazing!
I am so excited for you- 2 little girls, so fun! (and they probably will fight, but they will also be best buds). I was hoping you were having a girl, because I have some girly sewing projects I wanted to work on- now Gina just needs to have a little girl too- I have lots of girl projects in my head!
You made me laugh out loud because I'm about twice as big as you and I'm definitely not as far along! Well done! Carter moved like a little fiend and I worried about the same thing, and you know how he turned out. So excited for you!
Congratulations!!! You look great...but I know what you mean about the chipmunk cheeks...that is a major area of growth when I gain weight. You are so cute, and I'm extremely jealous of your fun trips of late. I hope all is well in Memphis.
Oh you are so funny! We all would love to look like you prego. I am so excited for another girl! Cant wait to get in on the sewing projects....oh and I am so close to my sisters, I cant imagine not having them, they are my very best friends.
You look awesome!! Congrats on another girl. I love having my 2 girls! So far they get along pretty good. Congrats again.
Yay for another girl. (And for having health insurance! That's assuming you have it now...) Anyway, it's definitely fun to have 2 girls. They won't fight until they're older. They will ADORE each other. And in our case, our girls are completely opposite from each other. My second one was super active in the womb, but less active in real life. Vice Versa with Kalia. But it really is true, if you wonder if you can possibly love #2 and much as you love #1, it's just like you grow another heart or something. It's amazing.
Oh my gosh you look SO cute!! It better not be the last pic of you. I was a lot more anxious about baby #2 when I was pregnant, but let me assure you that it is SO MUCH easier the second time around. Can't believe you're already half way there. It's gonna fly! I also can't wait to see her and all the projects you have in store for her!!
Oh two girls that is so great! I am sure they will just be best friends. You look so great, it makes me jealous. It is weird to think what the next one would look and act like. I am convinced that our new baby is going to be just like Chase, even though he probably wont. It's hard to imagine another boy any other way. Anyway congrats! Keep us posted on all the fun!
Yeah!!!! I love that you're having another girl. Let's face it, you guys make the cutest girls around! You look amazing and I'm happy to hear things are going well :)
Congratulations! You look tiny for being half way through. Girls are so fun. I'm excited for you. Alyssa and Carinn are such good friends and it is so fun to watch them play together. They do fight sometimes, but don't all sibling. I have a theory that really kind, calm, patient guys get a bunch of daughters (because they can deal with all the drama). I don't know Zack very well, but he seems like that type of guy. :)
Congratulations! I can't believe you haven't posted anything until now. I bet the two little girls will be best of friends, I hope anyway.
congrats! They will probably fight a lot and still be the best of friends...that is how mine are at least!
Oh Mel...I am 6 weeks behind you and my belly sticks out about 2 inches further than yours! Safe to say that I will have passed you up in Orlando! That's depressing! I am so excited about the new girly girl. I want to know what projects you have in mind!
Congratulations!!! Very exciting news!!!
2 little girls will be a blast! ofcourse there will be cat fights but there will also be the priceless sister friendship as well. i am so excited for you! you look great. i am pretty sure if you weren't arching your back no one would know you were pregnant-just the same old skinny minnie melanie!
Yay! I am so excited for you! The girly sewing possibilities are endless, but get it in now while you have your hands free (well, at least while Aubrey is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...)! You had asked me about my crib bumper and it was a little bit of a pain but I am really glad I did it...if you decide to make one let me know and I'll tell you what I learned the hard way! Oh, and I'll post pics of the kids' room soon :) Hope you are feeling good!
Congratulations Mel and Zach!!! And hooray for girls! I am so excited for you. And Melanie shut your mouth because you look fabulous. I dont think the perfect Melanie body ever has to worry about looking bad.
Congrats, two girls I am sure they will be best friends!
MaRea
Congratulations--on both the pregnancy and the girl! And you look great! I'm due at the begining of December, and I look like I should be having the baby any day now. I'm seriously allergic to being pregnant. Not cute! So, while I'm trying not to be, I'm totally jealous women like you who really do look cute when they're pregnant women. Congrats, again! I'm sure Aubrey and this one will end up best friends.
Congrats you guys! We are soooo happy for you! Two girls! How exciting! And I agree with your friends, don't get me started on the weight gain thing! You are sooo skinny! :) Good luck with everything. I hope it all goes well!
Congrats Mel! Two girls will be lots of fun.
i love that you're having two girls! all girls should have a sister. m, of course, might be severely out of luck, but that's why girlie cousins are second best. there's nothing like sisterly love.
I considered not leaving a comment, but I wanted you to make it to at least 30 comments. Looking forward to your future crafty posts.
I really want to make those flowers.
I think 2 girls will be lots of fun. Especially when they are 14 and 16 and fighting over jeans. :) Or scruntchies.
I had no idea!!! Congratulations! Don't worry, they'll fight some but they'll love eachother even more!
There is nothing better than 2 little girlies (or 4 in my case!) :) You, of course, look great so I hope it is the last pictures we see of you bc it makes me jealous......but why do I care "she's my last"! I'll never be preggo and fat again- well, the preggo part at least! Email me sometime so I can hear from you (since I don't blog)- and that goes for all of my friends that read this comment!!
debi
There is nothing better than 2 little girlies (or 4 in my case!) :) You, of course, look great so I hope it is the last pictures we see of you bc it makes me jealous......but why do I care "she's my last"! I'll never be preggo and fat again- well, the preggo part at least! Email me sometime so I can hear from you (since I don't blog)- and that goes for all of my friends that read this comment!!
debi
Congrats that's awesome:)
Congratulations!
And yes they will be friends and then they'll fight, but they'll go back to being friends pretty quickly.
Post a Comment