Friday, October 2, 2009

Unbelievable!

What's unbelievable is that I have pictures....

of Aubrey.....


in FOCUS!!!!

This girl is always on the move and there are very few pictures of her recently that I'm happy with the focus on. But then...along came the new lens that I have been working hard for, equipped with a high speed focusing motor and BAM! I try never to say "I'd be a better photographer if I had this lens or that equipment" because there are always improvements I can make and things I can learn, but sometimes, I have been feeling that the lenses I have were falling short in lots of situations. I haven't had much time to use the new lens yet, but so far it performs way better then the kit lens that came with my camera (not a surprise there). I think we're going to have a good relationship!

You can tell it's still summer time here, oh and we need to cut our grass, and maybe put pants on our daughter!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Cute Aubrey. I love that she's eating some grass in the last couple of pictures:)

Hess said...

I'm happy you got your new "glass". I am sure your relationship will continue to develop into something beautiful:-).

thekarrens said...

Which lens did you get? I love the pics!

lindsey gruwell said...

haa, those pictures are awesome of aubs. she is fnny! Wait till taylor comes along, oh the many pictures that you'll have in great focus since she won't move for awhile.

Kara said...

i love your blog posts, they are always so cute!

The Dorny Family said...

What a great new way to use a boogie board! As always, your pictures are gorgeous.

La Familia Young said...

Good for you and your new lens! I'm glad they're working out for you... Oh some day we'll have a REAL camera :) Aubs si soo funny! Cool pictures!

JoDell said...

Must be some lens! Cute pictures--she's a doll!

kajohnson said...

Is that Zach's workout?