Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Christmas Card to you

I have really loved getting your Christmas cards in the mail these past few weeks. I'm sad that I didn't get cards out to YOU this year, so here's my substitute Christmas card! Just pretend you got it in the mail, all neatly addressed and in a fancy envelope. And while we're pretending, imagine I also included a fabulous family picture where I'm NOT sporting 30 extra pounds, where Aubrey's hair is not messy, and where Zach looks like his usual handsome self!



9 comments:

The Bailey's said...

you always make me laugh...I need to copy you 100%...felt bad that I didnt get cards sent! Next year? maybe?

Maycock Family said...

Merry Christmas Zach, Mel and Aubrey!!! We hope you guys have a very merry christmas and a happy new year! Hope that you got our package.... and Aubs enjoys her present as well! Love ya, The Maycock's

BusyMama said...

Merry Christmas to you! I think of you all the time because we saved the peppermint soap you gave us until now. It's a little dangerous because it smells good enough to eat.

Brooklet said...

I love, LOVE the pictures. Your skills never cease to amaze me. Speaking of skills- the bedding looks great- lot of sewing!!- and it all came together so cute. Great job!!

Amy said...

Oh sad, I keep anticipating that a card will come from "The Pitchers" everyday. I guess this will have to do.

Merry Christmas!!

Alys said...

I have been planning on doing the same thing. These last few months have been a little crazy, so no cards this year!

lindsey gruwell said...

haa, cute! That pic of aubs holding the snowflake is beautiful!

Kara said...

way cuter than a real christmas card anyways!

Jana said...

SUPER cute!!! Love the card. Next year you better mail me one with you sporting 30 extra pounds just so I don't feel so bad. :)