those are so cool. I would buy a train picture off you, i have been looking on line for a cool train picture to blow up for Luke's room. Do you have an with an engine?
WOW! Those are amazing. I am blown away. My favorites are the one with the yellow bridges and the one with the train. They look so professional. So. . . will you take my family pictures?
Hi Mel! I'm soooo glad you have a blog too! I guess I didn't have your email address. Your little girl is soooo cute! One year old, wow! Camilla just turned nine months old, and things are getting pretty interesting now that she can crawl, pull up and cruise!! Would you send me your email address? My email is rir85@yahoo.com Say hi to your fam for us. By the way, great pics! I'm glad you're taking a photography class. Must be fun! Okay, take care and talk to you soon! Rosa
17 comments:
I love the pictures Mel. You should seriously do photography on side, extra cash doesn't hurt.
hello can i say talented. mr craft(is that the gps teacher name?) would be proud!
speaking of mr. craft (who was the photography teacher at our school) he kicked me out of his photography class - i'm still bitter about it!
you are one talented girl melanie! i love every single picture. i want a couple.
wow!! I am so impressed, I would love to hang so many of these in my house and make them really big and say, "ya, I know the photographer"
shut up i got kicked out of photography class. i dare not tell you why, but i was way bitter about the whole thing. he is such a kicker outter...rude.
I'm thoroughly impressed! I think we found a new family photographer!
Wow! Those are really good! I'm so impressed. So, where are you taking this photography class? You could sell some of those...you should!
those are so cool. I would buy a train picture off you, i have been looking on line for a cool train picture to blow up for Luke's room. Do you have an with an engine?
Nice job. YOUR photography class seems to have paid off.
I love the train and bridge photo...great job. You have an excellent eye!
WOW! Those are amazing. I am blown away. My favorites are the one with the yellow bridges and the one with the train. They look so professional. So. . . will you take my family pictures?
I am serious about buying a picture. email me! I really love the train and bridge, and it makes it even more special that they're in PGH
Cool photo's Mel. What kind of camera do you have?
Hi Mel! I'm soooo glad you have a blog too! I guess I didn't have your email address. Your little girl is soooo cute! One year old, wow! Camilla just turned nine months old, and things are getting pretty interesting now that she can crawl, pull up and cruise!! Would you send me your email address? My email is rir85@yahoo.com Say hi to your fam for us. By the way, great pics! I'm glad you're taking a photography class. Must be fun! Okay, take care and talk to you soon! Rosa
My sister, the jack of all trades. I hope Junior comes in time for you to take his birth announcement pics.
Check out my fun giveaway on my blog.
Post a Comment