This trip was a while ago but I never posted it, I think b/c I was getting bored of just posting trip after trip on my blog, but honestly, I'm not a clever writer, so that's what my blog is, just pictures of things we've done. On this trip we went to Palmyra, New York to watch the Hill Cumorah pageant.The set was huge, this is just a fraction - and I think they have 700 castmembers and crew to put it on.
Aubrey was basically awful. We took turns chasing her all throughout the show. Of course, she waited to fall asleep in the last 10 minutes. Zach fell asleep too right before the end. Before the show started, one of the cast members said that if you weren't moved during the last scene, then you must be dead inside, or something like that. Anyways, Zach and Aubrey fell asleep right as that scene started...hmm....We stopped randomly to stretch our legs on the drive home and stumbled across this cute little town and spent a couple hours here.
I love Aubrey's face here - she does not look thrilled to be part of our cheesiness.
Aubrey at our motel after a bath - my little punk rocker.
6 comments:
First, Aubrey looks so cute! I can't wait to see her in a couple months! Second, you stink...you look tiny..your legs are like a stick. Anyway, you guys look like you've had some great trips and I love all your pictures! They are beautiful.
Aww...she is so cute and adorable! I love the faces in the cutouts! I hope everything goes well in Iowa so we can hangout for the next few years. Where else has he gotten interviews? Miss you!
I love the smack in the face and how it was perfectly captured on film. You'll have to show her that picture when she gets older. I love that little town you found. Where is that?
Child abuse took on a new meaning after seeing Aubrey beating YOU. I've seen that look on Aubs face...the look that says, "I'm surrounded by morons." Little baby judges you!
the last time i was at this pageant was with danielle, and i think we started laughing during the end. something about it was really funny... wish i knew what it was.
i have always wanted to go to that. i love the new hair style!
Post a Comment