Monday, September 22, 2008

Winner!

Libby Miracle is the big winner of the hair clips. I used a high tech random selection method of writing everyone's name down on a little pieces of paper and having Zach draw one. He actually drew his own name (since he commented, he said I had to enter him) but he oh so graciously drew again and gave his prize to Libby.

5 comments:

Brooklet said...

Bummer! though I guess I should be a gracious loser and say congrats ro Libby (who claims she never wins things, but I don't believe that!

Libby said...

i am speachless! this honestly is the first thing i have ever won...brooke!! i am so excited! thanks zach for selflessly having a redraw.

Amy said...

I'm not surprized. I really never win anything. You'll just have to pass along your bow making skills so I won't feel as bad. Congrats Libby, your little girl will look adorable in them.

Melissa Hodgen said...

BOOO! I wanted to win. Zach, next time help a sister out and keep it in the family!
They were super cute. You are now my Little Martha.

Rachel said...

drats. I totally thought I had this one in the bag.