Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I found a new way for me to waste money - these adorable letters! I met a girl who told me about this ebay seller that custom paints these letters. Check her out here. She can match any bedding or design. Check out "anna" - how in the world do you paint toile? The cost is $10 a letter, ribbon included, not bad at all! The girl who told me about this seller has ordered from her 4 times and said everything was gorgeous! The letters above match the Dwell bedding that I really wanted to buy for Aubrey but didn't b/c it was so pricey - so really, I deserve these letters since they are cheaper then the bedding I had to pass up, right?


This perfectly matches Aubrey's current bedding...



11 comments:

Linda said...

Those are super cute! And it's not wasting money, definately worth every penny. Can't wait to see Aubs up in her room:)

lindsey gruwell said...

Ohh I'm in love with those letters. Those will be so cute in slobbers room! I so want a set..am I too old for them?

Stefanie said...

Hey! It was nice visiting with Zach, I really put a plug in for Denver and I hope you guys will move here next year...that would be awesome!

Michele said...

You can totally make them...it is way cheaper! The fonts are harder to find but not impossible.

noelle said...

wow. i really, REALLY want those.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Those make my spray painted letters from Hobby lobby look like TRASH. I find it interesting that you put TAYLOR as the first name, seeing as how that was Aubs other name to be.
Heard about the Winnie the Pooh fitting, best of luck with that.

Anonymous said...

I know, seeing that Taylor in the pattern of bedding I wanted made me a little sad :)

Radene said...

Wow, way so cute! That is neat. Thanks for sharing...that is going to be tempting!

tiffany and darren said...

I didn't know you wanted to name Aubrey Taylor. I love that name! It is my mom's maiden name and I thought it would be cool to name a baby Taylor because of that.
The letters are darling!!
I got the windows at Construction Junction. Yes, it is here and really close to where I live. I go there pretty much on a weekly basis. I would be happy to take you or tell you how to get there. It is right off of Penn Ave. Seriously, like 5 minutes from my house. They have the best junk for super cheep!!

Stefanie said...

That is a bummer about Colorado, but don't give up!! There is still a great chance he'll get in, and on the positive side...he'll still be able to do all his interviews and really get to choose from all the programs (probably including Colorado's).

Pitcherpost said...

Zach here. You mean that if I named my child Wilhelmina I'd have to pay $100.00 + tax to write my kid's name on the wall? Sounds crazy to me.