
One of my friends here gave me another chance to practice taking pictures. This little baby was SO sweet! Very calm and still and sleepy, which allowed a lot of decent pictures. Usually (as in the whole 3 other times I've tried to do baby pics) there are only a few pictures worth sharing, but this was the first time I had a hard time picking which ones to post, which was an exciting/new problem to have!

Aren't you in love with her?!

Can you tell we were into kissing pictures this time?

Usually I bump up the clarity when I edit pictures, but in these two I tried lowering it and I like the dreamy angelic look it gives the pictures. Except her onesie came out a bit blinding, don't you think?


As always, I appreciate my friends being patient and giving me a chance to try and get a few keepable pictures. It really is so special to get to spend some time with these brand new little ones.
8 comments:
Cute pics Melanie! I love the feet one... so cute! I'm sad you won't be around when I have a baby! Hopefully Libby will be around when that day comes or I just might have to take up photography! :)
cute pics. I am jealous that I didn't have you around with Audrey. I tried to do these kind of pics myself and they turned out pretty crappy. maybe next baby. thinking of moving to CA??
I love them! You have such a good eye and talent for taking pictures. Like Rach, mine always turns out crappy.
Yes, I AM in love with her. These pictures are priceless! You did an excellent job and I'm happy that she cooperated. Mommy's little model! You're the best! If and when I have a third, you'll be the first I call. By that time will be making the big bucks and I'll fly you out to where ever we are!
what a little beauty. your pics are looking fantastic!
I heard at the baby shower that you are awesome at baby pics!!! I found your blog...and HELLO...you are so talented! These photos are PRECIOUS....so did you know I have a baby on the way... ;)..wink wink...
As always...great job. I need to get a family photo before you desert us and head to Memphis!
Once again Mel, you're awesome. We're booking you for a mother and children session at the beach in April and a family session at the beach in August. How is it that we can get together (christmas for instance) and still come away with NO family photos from you. I guess I just enjoy your company so much that I forget about my family/priorities. Oh, can we do a pitt session too? I really liked that crazy colored wall/garage thing you did with those kids.
Post a Comment