As we were out and about today, freezing in this 16 degree weather, we stumbled across this steeler's superfan. We came back about an hour later with a camera and he was still there! Without gloves. Did I mention it was 16 degrees? He was maybe 10 years old. They train them young around here! Go Steelers! Not that I'll be watching the game, seeing as it's Sunday and all :)
3 comments:
Please tell me that Zach will be watching the game! Its too big not too!!!
Rationalize it like this: Since God sees everything, he will be watching the game; we are told to be more Godly in our behaviors, therefore, you can approximate Him more through the Super Bowl. Right?
Tell Zach that I just called his Dad and Pres. Pitcher will be watching the game too so its okay.
Now that everyone who reads this blog thinks I am evil, let me just say sorry up front.
On a completely unrelated topic, I may need Zach's help moving someone into my ward tomorrow night from 6:30 till about 11 PM. When I told the family that I have a big strapping dentist friend that will be there to help, they all shed some tears of joy so I really don't want to let them down or dahn, depending on your level of Pittsburghese.
Okay, hope all is well, let me know. Excuse the long post and my unsaintly ways, but ITS YOUR LAST SUPERBOWL IN DA BURGH BABY!!!! WAHOOO!
I am cold just looking at the kid! Go Steelers!
There were a lot of crazy fans last night! I love your new blog theme/header!
Post a Comment