Thursday, March 5, 2009

Giveaway frenzy!

I hear that spring is coming. You wouldn't know it living here (I'm currently typing this wearing a North Face down coat, a hoodie sweatshirt, long sleeved shirt, and flannel pants). But bloggers sure seem to be energized because there are giveaways "springing" up (I'll roll my eyes for you) like weeds!

First of all, a friend of mine from my hometown just started a little business called Kookles. She makes nursing covers, swaddle blankets, and little girl headbands. She's doing a giveaway for one of the headbands. Check it out here.

Next is a giveaway from a friend of my friend. Dandee. Click here to enter her giveaway. Actually, please don't click there so I have a better chance of winning :)

This one I also snagged from a friend's blog. It's called Giveaway Today. They really do have a giveaway each day! I didn't have to share the link to enter, but here it is anyways. You're welcome :)

Have you heard of Grosgrain GiveAways? This lady is an amazing seamstress and has a blog just devoted to giving away her creations. At least one thing a week. I've never entered one of her giveaways because hundreds of people enter, I think I even saw over 1000 entries once! I've also never entered because I'm a little confused on how you're supposed to enter. You have to link back to her post from her blog, which means I think I have to do a post for each item I want to enter for, so there will be several of those coming! See the posts below for some of her creations.

1 comment:

noelle said...

snap, girl. melanie hearts giveaways. :) but i do love that pink chiffon skirt... do they make 'em in a size 2 for adults??? wouldn't that be fun.