Friday, April 10, 2009

Must see TV

This will make you smiled. I'll bet money on it. Such a deep belly cackle of a laugh from such a little girl. Some of my favorite laughs are from about 23-53 seconds. I also love at about 1 minute 15 seconds when she stands up straight and you see that although her daddy had her in a shirt and jacket, she has no pants on. Zach should thank me for ditching him that night to hang out with my friends or he wouldn't have had the opportunity to share such special moments with his daughter. 


A couple people have asked me how I got Aubrey to stay still for my header picture. The answer is, I didn't.

We had a split second here, when I also snagged a shot of her feet....

And then she was off! Despite both of these pictures not being in focus, the charming little expression on her face makes up for any lack of quality. What a doll!
I'm definitely on a red door kick right now. I hope to get to some again soon and have a more successful time getting photos of my family. For more Pittsburgh red doors, check out my photo blog here.

10 comments:

Amy said...

I don't think I've ever heard Aubrey laugh like that. I swear there is nothing better than a child's laughter. Don't you love that some great pictures are accidents! All I have to say is what did we ever do without digital cameras?

Richins Family said...

I LOVE LAUGHING FOOTAGE!!! she's so cute mel! i'm really going to miss you guys when you move :( i LOVE all of those red doors! I think it would be fun to do something like that maybe when we do Haydens pics! I'd really like to do them outside (if the weather is ok)!!

kajohnson said...

Isn't it funny how such simple things make them the happiest!

Alys said...

That was so funny. I love how little kids can do the same things over and over and over and still think its funny. You two have a cute kid!

Libby said...

oh my goodness! i was dying. that is too good. perfect that he got it on camera too! i love both of the pictures! they are perfect- i think. it wouldn't be aubrey- or any toddler for that matter- if they were sitting there with a perfect smile!

Linda said...

How funny and cute! Nothing is better than a child laughing. And its so much fun to see how much Aubs has grown up.

BusyMama said...

What is it with toddlers and having stuff thrown around to get them laughing? I love it! She sure is cute. And if we ever have a girl, I want you to pick out her clothes.

Darby Family said...

That is so cute!! What a great laugh.

audrey said...

oh i'm dying. that is THE BEST. i LOVE LOVE LOVE it. nothing like a kid laughing so hard. she is SO FULL OF PERSONALITY. i LOVE the way she tells zach NO in that clip too. ha.

and i am absolutely in LOVE with your red door hunt. LOVE IT. i don't think i should say love one more time in this comment, but i meant it every time.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Oh, I get it now. That video cracks me up, no matter how many times I see it. Remind me to play ball with her when I'm there.