Well, we are in Memphis now for good. I have lots of pictures to post from Zach's dental school graduation and our last week in Pittsburgh, but we have been without an
internet connection at home and will be for another week. But other then that trial :) being in Memphis so far has been a good thing. We had a warm welcome when we pulled up to our new place. My mom, dad, and little sister were there with toilet paper, dish soap, and some take-out, the essentials! Almost my whole family is here right now, so I'm so glad we are able to be here now as well. Tonight Lindsey checks into the hospital to begin the transplant process. She'll receive 2 days of chemo, 4 of radiation, and then the transplant by Friday night. So keep on keeping her in your thoughts and prayers, especially this week!
Other then that we are just getting settled in and enjoying our wonderful new backyard. I don't think
Aubs is missing Pittsburgh at all :)

15 comments:
I don't know what to comment. I want to say I feel just sick about the fact that you are gone, but excited to see that you are getting settled and starting a new life in memphis.
I love the picture of zach and aubrey- perfect. Though all the pictures are tinted that nostalgic color, which makes me miss you guys more!!
How fun to have grass you actually feel like you can lay in! Aubs may not miss Pittsburgh, but Pittsburgh misses her. :)
i am slightly jealous!! that backyard looks awesome! i just wish we could come over and play! honestly i am still in denial that you have left. i still think my friends are going to be there when i get back. i am so excited for you guys...the nice house, the backyard, your family...everything. we miss you!!
I love the butt picture! It wish mine looked like that still. :) I've avoided going down Pioneer towards your house for fear that I will have a break down. It's just not the same. :(
Looking forward to the Graduation pics! I am glad that you are able to be near to your sister at this time! I'm happy that you guys made it OK to TN! Have a good week!
I'm glad that you weren't totally(besides leaving the friends)torn to leave pittsburgh. I'm LOVING having you here. That Aubs, what a cutie...little white bum! That was a fun night!
I am just sick you left while we were in AZ and we didn't get a chance to say goodbye! We miss you guys so much...I brought treats for Aubrey to church today and was sad when I realized you were gone!
sad and fun and exciting. change is hard and good. and the pics are L-O-V-E-L-Y! very, very. baby bums are the best.
Hey! I totally just peaked at your blog and it looks like you are into photography too!!! Are you? You should have said something! How fun!
I'm like Brooke. I can't believe that I can't just drive 5 minutes to come see you. Miss you like crazy already. LOVE your new yard and the beautiful sunshine! Do you have a swing set? What a fun welcome too. I'll be thinking of Lindsey this week, so glad you can be there for her. Great pictures as always.
Its not fair! You guys look too happy there! Pittsburgh just isn't the same without you guys. Well I'm glad the move went well and I love the pics. I hope all goes well with Lindsay this week.
Wow! Lots of room in your backyard. You don't see that in Pittsburgh. We miss you and think you should just come back because even though Aubs doesn't miss Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh misses her. I hope everything goes well for your sister, she deserves the best!
I'm so glad I have figured out that going thru google reader I can actually read your blog posts. For some reason if I just go to your blog with all your posts my computer freezes up. Anyways, glad you are surrounded by family in your new Memphis home. I'll pray for your sis that's got to be rough going thru all that treatment.
My fav pic on this post is the tiny little butt running the other direction. Little butts are so cute, I pinch Maeryns all the time:)
I am glad your move was smooth enough. I am sure it is nice to have family close. Even under these circumstances.
Your photography is so fantastic!! I'm jealous! :P
I am so excited for you guys. We may be headed that way next year. It is between Tennessee and Virginia. I guess the town borders the two. Hey, what kind of camera do you have...I am in the market for one...I want to get into photography.
Post a Comment