This girl, she stopped up the bathroom sink and flooded the bathroom, hit me, bit me, and threw a block at me all at the same time, threw macaroni and cheese all over the living room carpet, all before nap time and yet....I adore her! I live for her kisses and squeezes (hugs) and giggles.







Don't you love little friendships!

It occurred to me before I started shooting the video that I should pick up some of the toys on the floor, so we didn't look so trashy on film. However, it only JUST occurred to me that if I was really hoping to steer clear of the white trash look, maybe I should have put a shirt on my toddler? It worries me a little that it took me weeks to notice this! Listen to her laugh here! She just figured out that flashlights drive Lulu crazy. I know a 53 second video is a commitment, but it's pretty darn funny.
17 comments:
I was laughing out loud and tearing up all at the same time. I love her Dr Evil laugh. It comes out when she knows she's getting to ya.
I'm obsessed with the girls on the fence pic. I might have to put that up on my wall, even though they aren't my kids. Seriously, enter it in this contest from the TN farm something...I'll get you the details.
She cracks me up! Belly laughs are the best things in the world. Did Aubs get a haircut?
That is one good laugh your little girl has going on there. What a riot!
she is a hoot! we miss her (and you too) soooo much! Any plans for a trip to the burgh before May?
love it! miss that girl! that laugh is one of a kind and is the best! i was laughing also about the no shirt!
I LOVE HER!
I love how hard she is laughing/crackling! It looked like she was laughing so hard that she was falling down too. So funny.
Fun times! Love her little tutu, did you make it? I didn't realize you had a sewing blog too! The bags look amazing! Lindsay's a good model. We miss that Aubs. Her hair is looking good, did you trim it up?
That video is so cute! That laugh is so funny. I love your pictures. I've been looking for a photographer here in Phoenix to take some pics of my girls, but I seriously cannot find anyone who's work even comes close to yours. I so wish you lived here.
The LORD KNOWS what He is doing when he sends us our children. He KNOWS.
heh heh And that video is so funny! I love the dog going nuts and her laughing so heartily. That is priceless!
I showed this video to Camilla.. and she had such a great time that we ended up watching it like three times! Aubrey is sooo funny! She's adorable :)
there is nothing trashy about going without a shirt. Its an every day occurance for Morgan.
I don't think i have ever heard aubs laugh that deep and hard. She certainly was cracking herself up. Love it!
Somedays.....are kind of like that! Great pictures and video!
I loved it!!! She is so fun to listen to. I wish we could all laugh at the silly things we do.
Mel, I just caught up on your blog. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you. I hope you are feeling fabulous! Yea! I am so happy for you.
hilarious. and scary all at the same time :) She is too funny. I love her little bob hair cut. I can't wait for miss Audrey to get some hair.
That's hilarious! What a cute girl you have! She has an adorable laugh. Thanks for posting--it was definitley entertaining.
This is why I hate making good friends and then having to say goodbye. I miss her. And I miss seeing your things in your old house. :) Random, I know.
Post a Comment