But all this fun is not without some consequence for me. Between the movie and the insomnia I get when I'm pregnant, I have honestly gotten about 12 hours of sleep over the past 4 days, three nights in a row of going to bed at 3 am. So that's why I was too tired and lazy to take my good camera to the show or apparently even clean off the lens or resize these pictures to my usual 600px. 
I hadn't noticed until now that one of my friends is wearing a Forks sweatshirt! That's awesome! That's Stephanie Meyer's sister in law by the way, I know some famous people here!
So please tell me after seeing New Moon, that your love for Jacob has increased just a little? I've been pro-Jacob from the beginning, before the movies even started. Edward just has too much intensity and too many issues. Give me light hearted and fun and smiley any day over a tortured soul. But if you're into mopey guys instead I won't judge :) But in New Moon? There is no way you can compare Jacob's physique to Edward's and still think that Edward is the cute one. NO WAY!I know you're jealous of my shirt :)
15 comments:
That first picture I look like an idiot in. Oh well! It was such a great night. It was fun to sit by you and hear your Jacob vs. Edward comments. You crack me up!
you are such an adorable prego.
i want me a forks hoodie ; )
as for team so&so...i'll let you know what i think on saturday night when i see it.
i agree with noey--the vampires just do not lure me in. in the book yes, but pattinson?? igh. but jacob's always bothered me too. so i don't know where that leaves me. somehow i'm still sucked in with everybody else.
s. meyer's family in your ward? just another reason to come visit youuuuu : )
taht is awesome! love the shirt. i tried to get a group to go last night but it didn't happen. pretty much everyone wanted not only to go to an evening show but wanted to wait until after thanksgiving! can you believe it! not quite the same fun as last year!
Ha ha! I went to the midnight movie too, and like you I have always loved Jacob. And seriously, Edward in the movie was sooooo not in shape at all, Jacob made him look so bad! :) Too bad we know they don't end up together anyways
I can't believe you like Jacob! I thought I was the only one! I can't wait to see the movie. :)
love the shirt,but jacob looks like a baby to me. i am still team edward; however, i wish he was someone diff...the movie doesnt do him justice!
That's cool you have Steph Meyers bro in your ward. Maybe you can find out if she's planning to write the rest of Midnight sun:) I can't believe you wore the Jacob shirt. I guess I'm into the tortured soul type. You know Edward does have a sense of humor:)But in Jacobs defense he does have great muscle tone and plays a good puppy:)LOL!! Sorry I crack myself up:)
whats up with my leg in that picture????? Lots of fun!!!
First off, this is Stefanie...not Kev.
Wow, you really do know some famous people! I have to agree that movie Jacob has won me over!! Those table toppers were actually a goodwill buy too, and most of the levels come off to change the decor out.
Oh I am jealous, I wish I had tickets, or even better, a friend to go with (feel sorry for me please). Maybe I'll meet someone soon who wants to go-you know how it is moving and making new friends. How much longer do you have?
We went to the movie Friday night.... not near a die hard fan as you!!! Well maybe Jeremy is! So We went with Jeremy's sister and her husband; the funny thing is that Jeremy and Ben have read the books and me and Jami have not even read the books! So in the theater all the women were explaining the movie to their husbands but not us; the HUSBANDS were explaining it to us!!
Jealous!
Please bring the Team Jacob t-shirt to Thanksgiving. I want to wear it to annoy Steve.
I totally agree about Jacob. He is GORGEOUS!!!!
yes, Jacob was hot and I too was into Jacob from the beginning. I am assuming you made that shirt...? you're strange :)
Post a Comment