
(another thing I love about this picture is that she is holding Zach's finger. I didn't notice it until I was editing it, and it makes the picture all the more special to me!)



On a side note, I know this is probably an unnecessary thing to do, but I'm thinking I'm not going to use this baby's name on my blog. I sometimes regret giving out Aubrey's name, but it's too late now, I'd have to modify 150 posts or so to erase it. So I'm thinking I'll just refer to the new baby as T, Baby T, etc, just because it makes me feel a little better with having a public blog and all. And I guess Aubrey as A, Miss A, from here on out....
33 comments:
oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! and your photography is gorgeous! hope you're surviving okay. :)
Stunning Mel. STUNNING! The first one is so my favorite.
Oops, I mean the 2nd one.
Of course your photography is amazing - but I would think it would be easy having such an amazingly beautiful little model. She is just gorgeous.
She is beautiful! I love all the pictures.
She's perfect! And so is your photography. I'm still super bummed you're not here. This isn't helping!
she is so beautiful mel!! She has the most amazing head of hair! Your photography is so awesome :)
She is Adorable with a capital A! I love her hair and her squishy lips. Those pics are really good too.
Oh. My. Goodness. She is sooooo cute! I love the scrunched up pictures- those cheeks, those lips! I love the third one- I would blow it up and put it on her wall, i love it that much.
oh I want to hold her again... she is so dang cute!
She's you! I see so much of Mel in every pic. Looks like that girl can sleep through a lot. Now, with all these beautiful pics, I feel a digital scrapbook comin' on!
Gorgeous! She is so, so cute!!!
Oh my freaking freak. She is too much!! I absolutely LOVE the second and third. Awesome, awesome. I am in love with all that hair too. Good idea about using baby T as her "online" name. We're going to have to go private once Mike becomes a "real" dentist... which I totally hate (or make a different blog). Good to be careful. Great job and keep them coming.
She is so beautiful! And you are an awesome photographer! Great work! Congratulations again. :)
She is gorgeous, and I LOVE your photography, you are getting so good. It does help to have such a darling little model.
just don't refer to them together as T and A ; ). she is adorable!!! how are things going? hopefully a bit easier than last time. oh i wish you lived near by so i could not only help in any way but most importantly to snuggle with that cute little thing!!
that squish one is Amazing!! they're all so cute .I suggest you just make your blog private & write whatever you want. then you can print it off for future generations & nobody will have to wonder who T is. She is gorgeous. I love everything about her. Especially those lips. I LOVe baby lips & baby breath.
Mel and Zach, she is beautiful and so tiny! I just love the pictures. Please send me an email. I want to hear all about her, including her name.
She is super cute! I can't believe how much hair she has. And, I love the picture with her chin resting on her little hands. Precious!
love it mel. what a doll!!!
What an absolutely beautiful baby!! I was so happy to hear that she's a doll too. I'm sad that I can't see/hold her so make sure you keep those amazingly magnificent pictures coming. (And I think you need to post one of Zack's brace face:)
OHHHHH, I am DYING to hold her. You know me. And your pics are GORGEOUS!!!! I love them all. Grrr, I need me some of your baby!
She is so beautiful-seriously! I love her big lips and black hair!
congratulations melanie! i have been checking your blog for a baby update. she is SO sweet!! :)
I love them! And good idea on the name thing. Can't wait to hear about T and A more!
You have captured your beautiful little girl so perfectly. I absolutley love her lips in everywhich way they can go:) Perfect little angel! Oh and the baby's room is so cute I just read that blog as well. I really like the colors you used. Regarding not posting your kids name I have been debating myself wether or not to go private. It just freaks me out sometimes when I see on my visitor rolls that strange people from strange places sometimes arrive on my blog. I hope you are doing well!
Love her lips and you got the picure to work of her holding her head up! By the way, I love the picture of Aubrey, Taylor and me on my blog. Such cute girls. Missing playing with my aubrey. We'll be there on Feb. 9th...just cant' seem to say away from you guys! Love that I get to see you with each appointment. Makes things more exciting!
woops, forgot to say A and T-I'll fix it next time :)
Adorable! She's so beautiful, like her mommy. You're an amazing photographer. I love the simplicity. And, I have to agree, her lips are so perfectly cute. Good work, Melanie and Zach!
Congratulations, Melanie! She is positively beautiful! You are such a talented photographer (and seamstress, crafter, etc.....) I just love everything you have made for her room. Lucky girl!
Mel she is amazing!! Look at all that hair!!! What a special time! I hope all is going well for you! Sending you love from our way.
those are fun pix- i love how you posed her!!! She is so so so beautiful. Can I hold her please please please- there is not enough estrogen in my house! I am going to kidnap her!!! :) Oh and the story of the multiple chins- that's all the water from the IV- they probably really weren't there.
o...my...goodness! these pictures are so precious...i can't get over them!
Post a Comment