Wow!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that she is here and that you are no longer pregnant. What a happy day. Does she have a name? When did the big event happen? Congratulations Pitcher family! Can't wait to see more picture of your little bean.
You seriously have the most beautiful children in the whole world. I'm not kidding. And, I love the picture. And, I love her hair. And, I'm actually kind of angry right now that you're not in pittsburgh so I can drop by for a visit. Kind of really, really angry.
Congratulations! She's such a CUTIE! I love the hair! You need to give us mroe details though... when was she born, was it a long labor, stuff like that!! Though, on second thought, jusr take it easy and sleep when you can! Sure love ya guys!
so i know you won't be posting any photos of her nether regions, but in conjunction with your last post, i am glad baby came out a "she" and not a "he." because seriously. how devastating would that have been. her room is so darling, it left me unable to comment on the last post.
Congrats!!! She is so pretty. Ohh-man your making me want a baby. I need to fight those feelings for a few more months. I hope your recovery goes wonderful, and your new little peanut is a perfect sleeper.
Congrats, awesome pic! Only you would have a professional quality photo already when I probably wouldn't even be out of bed yet. Can't wait to hear more details.
What a sweetie! Loved holding her and will for many more days! When I'm there, we'll do more pictures! Love her! And... I was the first visitor to hold her...hhaa haa
Congratulations! Love the dark black hair! We hope that she is a wonderful little baby for you guys! How is Aubrey coping with it all? Hopefully she can be a good helper! Can't wait to see more pics!
more pictures! i know you'll have some great ones... wish my mom was a photographer so i had some better ones than one of me in a carseat or something... oh wait- they didn't even put me in a carseat. hmm.
I just had to get another Look. Luke said "aww, who's that" and Audrey said "baby girl". They LOVE babies. Are you going to come to UT in the summer? I would love to meet your girls. I have never even met Aubrey. :(
She's you! I swear I can dig up a baby pic identical to that one...except the pixel quality is lacking. ANYWAYS, can't wait for pics of tutus, floral headbands, naked tushy's in the air, etc
She's gorgeous! That hair is amazing. I hope things went well for you--as well as they can. I bet you're so happy to not be pregnant any more! I know it. :)
40 comments:
Wow!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that she is here and that you are no longer pregnant. What a happy day. Does she have a name? When did the big event happen? Congratulations Pitcher family! Can't wait to see more picture of your little bean.
Could that be any cuter of a picture!!! Can't wait to see more. Congrats!!!!!
Look at all that hair!!!! Love it, she is absolutely beautiful! Welcome to life with 2. It's better than being prego right!? Congrats again.
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see more awesome pics you take of her. I'm so happy for you!
You seriously have the most beautiful children in the whole world. I'm not kidding. And, I love the picture. And, I love her hair. And, I'm actually kind of angry right now that you're not in pittsburgh so I can drop by for a visit. Kind of really, really angry.
I'd say it was a productive weekend. She is BEAUTIFUL! All that lovely hair, that sweet round face. Goodness.
and the picture is amazing- why can't my photographer friends live closer so they can take pics like that on my newborn? Amazing.
Congratulations! What a beauty! I hope everything went well. Girls are so fun!
I wanna squeeze her! I agree with Libby, I'm annoyed that you're far away. Rude.
What a cute picture! Who do you think that she looks like?
congrats :) she is beautiful :)
Congratulations! She's such a CUTIE! I love the hair! You need to give us mroe details though... when was she born, was it a long labor, stuff like that!! Though, on second thought, jusr take it easy and sleep when you can! Sure love ya guys!
so i know you won't be posting any photos of her nether regions, but in conjunction with your last post, i am glad baby came out a "she" and not a "he." because seriously. how devastating would that have been. her room is so darling, it left me unable to comment on the last post.
oh and congratulations! did i leave that out? that was the most important part, too...
Congratulations Melanie! She is absolutely beautiful! What gorgeous hair!!! So thrilled for you guys!
Wow! She is beautiful! Love the picture, the hair, the perfect open mouth, the blanket. Good job Mel! Congrats!
Look at that hair! So cute!! Congrats!
Congrats!!! She is so pretty. Ohh-man your making me want a baby. I need to fight those feelings for a few more months. I hope your recovery goes wonderful, and your new little peanut is a perfect sleeper.
MaRea Hess
Congrats, awesome pic! Only you would have a professional quality photo already when I probably wouldn't even be out of bed yet. Can't wait to hear more details.
What a sweetie! Loved holding her and will for many more days! When I'm there, we'll do more pictures! Love her! And... I was the first visitor to hold her...hhaa haa
Congratulations Melanie & Zach!! We're so happy for you and she's just beautiful!!
congrats! can't wait to see more pictures and hear about the labor and delivery.
congratulations!! yea~ we're so happy for you. I love the picture.
What a cutie!! I can't wait to hear more details and a lot more of your amazing pics with your new little one!!
That fun surprise got a huge smile out of me. Congrats, she is cute as can be and I love all that dark hair. Can't wait for more details!
Congratulations! Love the dark black hair! We hope that she is a wonderful little baby for you guys! How is Aubrey coping with it all? Hopefully she can be a good helper! Can't wait to see more pics!
Seeing her is what makes it all worth it!!! She is so perfect! Congrats on the new arrival. Can't wait to hear all the details.
What a little cutie! Trey is loving this baby and especially her open mouth.
I'm so happy your all home and doing well! She has such dark hair! Beautiful!
more pictures! i know you'll have some great ones... wish my mom was a photographer so i had some better ones than one of me in a carseat or something... oh wait- they didn't even put me in a carseat. hmm.
she is beautiful mel!!!
Congrats! She is adroable! Look at that hair!!! Heard from your sister that things went well and you had a fast labor. Can't wait to see more!
Congratulations! I love the blanket, although I'm a bit surprised it's not pink. Love the hair.
I just had to get another Look. Luke said "aww, who's that" and Audrey said "baby girl". They LOVE babies. Are you going to come to UT in the summer? I would love to meet your girls. I have never even met Aubrey. :(
Wow she is gorgeous! I am sure Aubs will be the best big sister in the world!
She's you! I swear I can dig up a baby pic identical to that one...except the pixel quality is lacking. ANYWAYS, can't wait for pics of tutus, floral headbands, naked tushy's in the air, etc
Congrats, guys! She's a cutie.
so very cute! i love all of the dark hair!
CONGRATS!! that's wonderful. Love the pictures too of her room.
Congratulations you two! She's darling! I can't wait to see more pictures :) Hope you're feeling good!
Congratulations on another darling little girl! January babies are the best;).
She's gorgeous! That hair is amazing. I hope things went well for you--as well as they can. I bet you're so happy to not be pregnant any more! I know it. :)
Post a Comment