Over the years, as our circumstances and lives have evolved, so have my priorities and what some of my favorite things about my husband are. When we were dating it might have been his hair, or his jeans, or something important like that. But today, on our 6
th anniversary, one my current favorite things about him? He's a great dad. And takes great care of some of my other favorite people in my life. Here's to 6 years baby!


11 comments:
Happy anniversary! It is amazing how time flies, huh? It will be #10 for the both of us before we now it.
Oh my gosh Mel, those pictures are truly something special. Happy Anniversary to you both!
precious!! there is nothing more precious than a dad with his little girls! love the last picture! oh and happy anniversary!
Pictures of dads with their babies melt my heart! Happy anniversary. :)
Happy Anniversary! We are glad that you married Zach and became part of the famly! He is a great dad!
I love sleeping pics of Kev with the babies too! Happy Anniversary, good thing Zach has great hair still!
Happy anniversary! Good thing he followed you up to Alaska all those years ago-I hope we get to see you guys again!
So sweet! Your girls are very blessed to have a good daddy. All girls deserve that. Happy Anniversary, too!
Aww, I love the last picture esp. Too sweet! I agree, nothing better than a dad with his girls.
Mel,
I'm glad that I have such a sweet wife that loves to take pics of her two beautiful daughters. I'm lucky to have convinced you to marry a dope like me. Happy anniversary!
PS Sorry the day was a let-down, for those that know me...I sometimes have "digestive issues".
Love you,
Zach
Cody and I just had a great laugh over Zach's comment. We are big fans of both you and Zach, so we are happy you two found each other! Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment