Baby T's two month "birthday" has snuck up on me. In some ways she doesn't seem like a two month old (she's TWELVE pounds already) and in some ways she still seems like my little newborn (like when she's up in the middle of the night). But it's getting to where I don't feel like I can't say "I JUST had a baby" as an excuse anymore, especially for having an extra 15 pounds hanging off me. Because "you look so great FOR JUST HAVING A BABY" is not the same as actually looking great....especially when you technically haven't "just" had a baby....anyways...This is what prompted the photos this particular afternoon. Miss A wanted to hold the baby, which she doesn't ask to do very often. Aren't they sweet together? Please excuse that A is only in a diaper. I promise, we start off every day right with her, cute outfit, clean face, hair done. She has all of this undone by the time breakfast is over some days. This past Sunday she was walking behind Zach down the hall at church, and he turned around to see that she had taken her skirt and diaper off, just strutting away half naked, at church.


10 comments:
I'm a little bit dying inside with how adorable baby T is!! And, the pictures of her and A... priceless. Love the one of her pointing to T's face. I'm sure that you look amazing! 2 mo IS JUST HAVING A BABY!! Remember that. I'm sure you are as tiny as I remember you. I will say this though, baby number 2, for me, was a lot harder to shed the excess flab.
Also... the blue one with the flowers was a gift from my sis from Forever 21, the white one... TJ Maxx (I love that store. Some don't, but I DO!)
Um after two months you can still use the "I just had a baby" excuse. Oakley is 10 months old and I'm still using it! Anyway, you're little girls are adorable. I just want to squeeze baby T, she's so sweet!!
Beautiful girls to capture beautiful pictures. It helps to have a very talented mom too! And I agree with the other girls, 2 mo is just having had another baby!
I hear ya, it's not as comforting hearing that you look good for just having a baby when the scale is telling you otherwise. If it makes you feel better, I've got more than 15 pounds to lose!! And I think those pictures are amazing. There's nothing like watching a crazy toddler be sweet and soft with a baby.
Oh I love those bright eyes! What a beautiful little girl :) You take such cute pictures Melanie. I wish I had your talent!
your girls are just so stinkin cute! you already looked amazing in your before/after shots so I am sure you are well on your way to being little miss super skinny mel! I am dying about the loose skin on my mid section! I guess I forgot how bad it is! blah.
Yeah, two months is just having a baby. Now that I am four months, I have to stop weening myself off that excuse for everything. I feel you on the extra 15- still there, and I kinda feel like it will never disappear. Maybe it's because I like cookies too much.
T is so beautiful- all that dark hair, her dark eyes- beautiful!
you make me laugh melanie! cute pictures- darling children.
I can not believe how big T is getting!! I love the pics of A giving baby T kisses! It is too cute!
I am so jealous of her thick dark hair! My little chicks are always on the fuzzy/bald side. Beautiful girls
Post a Comment