I have lots of pictures of course that I want to edit and share, but I'm still trying to recover from this {please refer to the video below :) }.....Just doing our part to ensure that our kids have fun filled family memories of car trips :) {I had some hope that by showing Miss A a video of her acting so psycho, it would have some effect on her of perhaps a little remorse, maybe a touch of embarrassment, some realization of how unbecoming it is when she gets so crazy, just SOMETHING to help tone down her fits a bit. But instead, she's watched this video at least 30 times (as if I didn't get my fill from the real life version) and sings the ABC's along with Zach in the video. What the heck!}
16 comments:
Wow that brings back memories of my kids on long road trips.... We don't go on long road trips very often anymore. :)
Wow, that makes me not want to take a road trip in the future. lol.
oh that is so funny. Good job Zach for continuing to sing and remain calm..I am laughing. Love that picture of Aubs...Hope you had fun..we missed yall!
oh my, what a little stinker!! I'm already dreading all the road trips we have planned this summer. I love that she enjoyed watching herself so much! Can't wait to see the other pictures!!
awww, what a little angel. :) she'll feel badly when her own little girl does the same thing to her.
Aubs and Ry could go head to head in a tantrum tournament, it makes me feel better to see other kids acting crazy!
good quality family times! I feel her though- being strapped down for so long is tough. Sometimes I feel a little like that on long road trips.
I can't wait to see your pictures. the one of A on the bridge is pretty awesome.
I am laughing right now because it is not me!!!!!Tell Zach nice job on the singing! KJ
Wait until she's about 12 or 13. Then it will be an effective tool. And Carter does the same thing right now. It's awful. I feel your pain.
What a lovely singing voice Zach has... My boys did the exact same thing but not in quiet as high a pitch, it developed in me a superb ability to tune things out, it's a gift really.
oh that video is hilarious! Made me laugh out loud. Cute little Miss A! haha :) I love how calm Zach is also. Way to go Dad! :)
I'm sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing after the video and fact that she now sings the ABC song along with Zach... I know you aren't laughing when you watch it, but that is too funny. I love the picture of the beach...can't wait for more to come!
You are getting pretty talented in the photography department :) And the video is just how I am picturing our road trip out West this summer in our beat-up little Corolla. (Can you tell I am thrilled about this idea?)
Mel, wow...Aren't road trips awesome? I had to laugh though, knowing that A likes to sing with the video. And I love the pic, can't wait to see more!
Where did you go!? Where ever it is I'm sure it was fun. What is up with A!!!??? Why was she doing that!? I can see why you would need a few days to recover. Yikes. It's kind of good that you have that on video though. When she becomes a mom... it'll all become clear to her.
Hahahahahaha... Oh my heavens!!! Totally been there!! She's a cutie! That's when I remind myself that "this too shall pass." Hope you guys had a nice vacation!
Post a Comment