Some pretty cool people that have to hang out with me because they are family! These are just some MORE pictures that I took while at Rosemary beach of sisters, nephews, nieces, and grandpas. They are a good looking group!
First of all, my little sister Lindsey! Who celebrated her 21st birthday just a couple weeks ago, thankfully in better shape then last year's birthday. Isn't her hair awesome! It's growing back in super curly which it wasn't before. I think she's rocking it. Lindsey is such a joy to have around. She's probably the most helpful person you'll ever meet. Miss A would trade me for her in a heartbeat! Lindsey was here for appointments last week so we got to spend time with her and squeeze in a few craft projects.

My nephew Adam. He is a mellow kid. I know this because Miss A took toys from him several times at the beach and he just looked at her sadly and then moved on to something else. Sorry buddy, we are working hard on the sharing thing with her!
My sister Melissa's kids
SHANNON! She's a really funny girl. You should meet her. I asked Miss A who her favorite friend was a couple weeks ago and she said Shannon and Adam. I'm glad she loves them too!




My Grandpa (on my dad's side). He has some great stories.

8 comments:
Seriously wishing we were family so I could have awesome pics. of my fam (and because you'd be fun to hang out with of course).
you sister is gorgeous :) and of course so are your photos :)
I love the Lindsey's hair is coming back in curly. She is totally rockin it! My sister used to have blonde hair. The first time it fell out it came back in red. The second time it came back in really curly. Isn't if funny how that happens? It's lightened up some now, but it has kept it's wave. She usually straightens it, but it's fun that she can do both. I'm so glad she's doing so well!
lindsey has the most beautiful eyes ever! i love your pictures. gruwell girls and their talents...love it!
Lindsey's hair is super cute. I wish my hair would decide on curly or straight. Rather than frizz.
Nice lookin family:) The pictures you took really brings out everyones eye's. Is that due to the type of lense you use or something you tweek later on a computer program?
As always, I love all the pictures! Thanks for the comment about me. I love my little nieces and nephew! What am I going to do when I leave for school...no seeing everyone as often :( Look forward to seeing you in couple of weeks!! Lets plan some fun things! love ya
Your pictures are SO GREAT!!! Your sister has the prettiest eyes. After my mom's chemo, her hair grew back super curly too. Fun!
Post a Comment