Friday night I went with Zach and two other couples to see Wicked. I've seen it before and it was even more amazing the second time. What was also amazing is that we all found babysitters and had a couples night - I enjoyed that as much as the show! And we had a great dinner too.
The rest of the weekend was busy with a haircut (zach), baby shower, girls dinner and movie, and a homes tour. Yes, another one. They have them all over and every one is different because every little nook of Pittsburgh is different. We carried Aubrey through 13 houses (most of them 3 story) in 2 hours. Now we need a weekend to recover from our weekend!
6 comments:
So fun! It took me a sec to figure out that Zach was holding an umbrella and not a bottle of wine! That would have been a REALLY fun weekend. :)
That's funny, I thought Zack was holding a bottle of wine too! I bet the homes tour was a lot of fun. I wish we knew about them, it probably would have been better than driving around looking at the outside of homes (which we did a lot in Pittsburgh). People probably thought we were stalkers.
Pittsburgh has some great old homes and unique architecture it's fun to explore. How cute are you three girls!
Emily
Aaaah Pittsburgh! I miss all the things you can do and see there. It's so old and full of character! I tried reading the book Wicked but I didn't get into it right off the bat. I'm sure the play is way cool though. Especially since you have seen it twice.
I'm so jealous that you went to Wicked! I was so mad when I found out it was coming after I left; it's the one show I REALLY want to see. Umm, unfortunately I don't think Omaha is a big draw for that sort of thing so who knows when I'll get another chance...boo!
I can't wait for my birthay...we're going all out WICKED TICKETS! I'm so excited.
Post a Comment