Some friends of mine needed pictures for their Christmas card and were patient enough to let me have a go at it. I appreciate all the practice I can get and hopefully they'll get something usable out of it. Here are a few of the ones I liked.



You're probably thinking that the last two pictures were the best ones. That's because Zach took them. He's kind of a frustrating person to have around. He doesn't really have the interest or desire that I do when it comes to photography, but he's just one of those people who are smart and good at everything. Which I generally don't mind (especially when it might benefit me financially!!!) but in this case....


13 comments:
They look amazing! You were the best photographer ever! If you aren't careful, I'm going to get you a full time schedule going with customers! Thanks again!
Wow, I'm so excited. :) Again, you're much, much, much better than you give yourself credit for.
Actually, my favorite is the one with the city in the background and them looking over their shoulders at the camera. Great job!
My fav is the one of them in front of the building coming at an angle. Good job as always.
Very nice! You are great, and I hope you are writing us down on your list of families to take pictures of- I mean I have been begging you for months now!
My fav is the same as Amy's the one with the angled house.
Great Job...Melanie and Zach! I also like the first one in front of the door. Don't book yourself too full to take pictures of my kids, once our new baby arrives. Let me know what your going rate is.
My favorite is the last one! You are becoming quite the photographer! How much do you charge? We need a family picture for our Christmas cards too!
Melanie I love your pictures. Great Job! Is there anything you can't do?
These are awesome! I love the last shot at the old house (the angled ones!) You want to take our pictures? I've been thinking we need to do some.
PS: Hi! Sketchy=me, Shelly Ketchum
Okay, small world. Devin is one of Mike's (my husband)mission buddies. I think you did an amazing job with pics!
Those are really good. I wanted to ask you something can you email me. My address is christigraham at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
You are really getting good. Again...I could have used your little talent while I was there!
Too bad they weren't getting married because they are perfect pictures for it. You are a great photographer.
Post a Comment